Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 24 PhD positions in Biotechnology at CLIB, Germany sebagai berikut:
New application call opens 26 April:
We invite your applications now for a projected starting date on 01 October 2010.
The deadline for applications is 06 June 2010.
Who can apply?
This is a highly competitive programme open to students (from Germany and abroad) with a Masters degree/Diploma and record of excellence in the fields of bioinformatics, biology, chemistry, biotechnology, biochemical or chemical engineering (or related disciplines). Students expecting to receive their Masters degree/Diploma by 30 September 2010 can also apply.
How to apply?
Choose the projects which interest you most from the list below. You will find further information on each project by clicking on the project title. Please note the requirements for each project. In general, projects at Bielefeld University aim at polyomics (genomics, proteomics, metabolomics and other -omics technologies) and bioinformatics. Duesseldorf University focuses on research in expression and biocatalysis while Dortmund’s strengths are biocatalysis and biochemical or chemical engineering.
Prepare your full application – clearly stating which projects you wish to apply for – according to the application instructions and fill in the application form. Proceed by clicking on “apply” listed next to your first choice project and sending your application by email to the address shown on the next page.
Only candidates submitting full applications will be considered for an interview.
See a list of all projects below, or navigate to the specific lists:
only projects in the area of bioinformatics/polyomics (transcriptomics, proteomics, metabolomics, …)
only projects in the area of expression/biocatalysis/metabolic engineering
only projects in the area of engineering/downstream processing
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
318 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Phd Scholarships at CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology The CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology offers 6 PhD scholarships starting in the autumn 2011 semester. This is a structured doctoral programme of Bielefeld University, the TU […]
- PhD Position on The Genomics of Vertebrate Evolution at Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre, Germany The Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre (BiK-F) has been founded by the Senckenberg Gesellschaft fuer Naturforschung, the Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main, and additional partners. […]
- [Belgium] PhD Position Biochemistry-Biotechnology at Ghent University Position for a PhD Grant.Laboratory for Protein Biochemistry and Biomolecular Engineering -L-PROBE-Department Biochemistry and Microbiology(Fac. of Sciences-Ghent University)DescriptionThe […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentships in the Medical Genomics & Systems Biology (MGSB) University of Melbourne ==============================PhD scholarship opportunities==============================Multiple PhD studentships are available in the Medical Genomics & Systems Biology (MGSB) Group […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 20 Postgraduate Research Positions, TU Dortmund, Germany http://www-ai.cs.tu-dortmund.de/SFB876/StellenausschreibungenSFB876.pdfCollaborative Research Center SFB 876 at the TU Dortmund UniversityProviding Information by Resource-Constrained Data […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD project in Statistics & NGS – Lyon, France Project yg menarik :Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technologies are profoundly impacting many domains of biomedical research, ranging from basic biology to translational research […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Research Fellowship for pre-doctoral Applicants at the Department of Plant Biotechnology and Genetics, Ghent University, Belgium Research Fellowship for pre-doctoral Applicants at the Department of Plant Biotechnology and Genetics, Ghent University, BelgiumStudy Subject plant biology and biochemistryEmployer:Ghent […]
- PhD student in "fermentation of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology We are looking for a highly motivated PhD student to be integrated into the group of Industrial Biotechnology, at the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, division of Life […]
- 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany OverviewCollaborative Research Center SFB 876 at the TU Dortmund University Providing Information by Resource-Constrained Data Analysis offers the following positions and opportunities: […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Postdoc at the Bioinformatics Research Centre University Of Aarhus Postdoc at the Bioinformatics Research CentreUniversity Of AarhusA postdoc position is available immediately or from as soon as possible.The ideal candidate has a background in […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 24 PhD positions in Biotechnology at CLIB, Germany semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 24 PhD positions in Biotechnology at CLIB, Germany ini bermanfaat.