Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] DPhil Studentship – National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit University of Oxford sebagai berikut:
University of Oxford – National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (NPEU)
Applications are invited for an ad hoc studentship to undertake a DPhil degree by research in the field of perinatal epidemiology. The studentship is funded by a National Institute for Health Research programme grant for applied research.
The National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (NPEU) is an internationally known multidisciplinary research unit charged with conducting research that can improve the health and welfare of women, babies and their families and promote the effective and efficient use of resources in the perinatal health services. The NPEU is part of the University of Oxford’s Department of Public Health. The proposed research is linked to the UK National Maternal Near-miss Surveillance programme (UKNeS) and will focus on the area of maternal sepsis.
Applicants must be eligible for admission as a probationer research student to Oxford University (see graduate studies entrance requirements at http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/postgraduate_courses/apply/index.html) and must have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a relevant subject. Studentships will cover all fees plus an annual stipend of £15,170 for a fixed term of three years.
Further information and details of how to apply can be obtained from www.npeu.ox.ac.uk/student-vacancies or by emailing email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on 30 June 2010.
Interviews are expected to be held on 20 July 2010.
Please quote reference NPEU/002180/MT10 in all correspondence.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
250 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Surrey PhD Studentship in Economics The Department of Economics, a dynamic and academically successful unit, is now looking to recruit two highly motivated PhD students (UK/EU applicants only) for a three year period […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] MMMF awards US/Canada Grants for the Academic Year 2012-13 http://www.mmmf-grants.org/grants-us.htmlUS/Canada Grants for the Academic Year 2012-13For students from developing countries who are currently studying inthe United States or Canada, the […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD in Healthcare Epidemiology – University of Oxford PhD Studentship Unit of Healthcare Epidemiology University of Oxford - Department of Public Health Applications are invited for a departmental […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK Maud Tyler ScholarshipDr Maud Tyler, who retired as Deputy Vice-Chancellor in December 2006 after 35 years at the University, has made a generous donation. This scholarship will be […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Wellcome Trust Doctoral Studentship – Ethics of Collaborative Global Health Research 2011 Wellcome Trust Doctoral StudentshipEthics of Collaborative Global Health ResearchUniversity of Oxford - The Ethox Centre, Department of Public Health(Start date October 2011)The […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Research Studentship in High Strain Rate Mechanical Engineering – University of Oxford Research Studentship in High Strain Rate Mechanical Engineering University of Oxford - Department of Engineering Science We wish to appoint a suitable candidate to the above post which […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Doctoral student position with a doctoral grant in epidemiology Doctoral student position with a doctoral grant in epidemiology Karolinska Institutet, Institutionen för folkhälsovetenskap At the Department of Public Sciences we […]
- [beasiswa] [info] 2 Postdoc positions in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics invites applications for 2 Postdoc positions in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Area of responsibilities/description of […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 2 Postdoc positions in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics – Karolinska Inst Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics invites applications for2 Postdoc positions in Biostatistics and BioinformaticsArea of responsibilities/description of the […]
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Students JAPANESE GOVERNMENT (MONBUKAGAKUSHO:MEXT) SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2011 RESEARCH STUDENTSMEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology) offers scholarships to […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] DPhil Studentship – National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit University of Oxford semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] DPhil Studentship – National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit University of Oxford ini bermanfaat.