Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Humphrey Fellowship sebagai berikut:
Semoga bermanfaat 🙂
The Humphrey Fellowship Program provides a year of professional enrichment in the United States for experienced professionals from designated countries throughout the world. Fellows are selected based on their potential for leadership and their commitment to public service in either the public or private sector.
Each year approximately 200 Fellows funded by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State engage in non-degree study and related professional experiences at selected American universities. Started in 1978, the program now has a network of over 4,000 alumni in 157 countries around the world working to improve their communities and the lives of those in need.
Fellows are placed at one of eighteen American universities chosen for excellence in relevant Humphrey fields and for the resources and support they offer Humphrey Fellows. The host campus selection process is open to all universities. This year’s university competition is in the field of Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention.
The fellowships are granted competitively to both public and private sector candidates with a commitment to public service in the fields of:
Agriculture and Rural Development
Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
Finance and Banking
Higher Education Administration
HIV/ADIS Policy and Prevention
Human Resource Management
Law and Human Rights
Natural Resources and Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
Public Health Policy and Management
Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
Substance abuse education, treatment, and prevention
Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
Technology Policy and Management
Trafficking in persons policy and prevention
Urban and Regional Planning
To be eligible, applicants must have the following qualifications:
Demonstrate commitment to public service and potential for advancement in their professions.
A minimum of five years of professional experience commensurate with the type of study and training experience they seek and should be policy rather than research or technically oriented.
Completed a university degree program requiring at least four years of full-time study in order to qualify for admission to U.S. programs of graduate study.
Proficiency in both written and spoken English with a minimum TOEFL test scores of 525 paper-based or 71 Internet-based. Candidates with lower scores may be nominated for the Long Term English Training.
Demonstrate the required experience, skills, and commitment while also indicating how they can benefit from this program in ways that they have not already experienced.
The Humphrey Fellowship grants provide round-trip transportation to the United States, tuition fees and living expenses for full-time study. Grant provisions do not include financial support for dependents.
Application forms at http://apply.embark.com/student/humphrey/fellowship/
Applicants need to create new account and follow the instructions outlined in this website before completing the application forms and other supporting documents.
Cambodia Applicants who do not already have an official TOEFL score of 525 or above should plan to take the TOEFL Institutional Testing Program (ITP) on June 19 at the Royal University of Phnom Penh. Registration for the ITP is available through the Educational Advising Center at RUPP from Monday-Friday, with a registration deadline of June 14. Please contact Mr. Hang Chanthon for registration of the ITP at 023-884-320. contact Mr. Chau Sa at 023-728-248; email: email@example.com
Ananda Setiyo Ivannanto
A Wing International
Media and Public Relations Executive
Global Business Development Department
Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy
Bachelor of Business Administration in Asia Pacific Management
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
“I help, therefore I exist”
“I serve, therefore I exist”
324 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fulbright Association Student Exchange Award, Singapore – USA The Fulbright Scholar Program, established in 1946, is designed to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries. The Fulbright […]
- Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program, Indonesia – USA The Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program was established in October 2002 to provide scholarships for high school students (15-17 years of age) from countries with significant Muslim […]
- [beasiswa] [oot] The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting Travel Grants Dear rekan2,Semoga bermanfaat :)Salam,================================= The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting provides travel grants to cover hard costs associated with upcoming […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Fulbright International Science & Technology Award 2011, USA Fulbright International Science & Technology Award 2011, USA2011 INTERNATIONAL FULBRIGHT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AWARD FOR PhD STUDYThe American Indonesia Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Fellowship at SUM 2012 (NORWAY) FYI, mungkin ada yang tertarik...Good luck. PhD fellowship vacant at SUM: Inviting proposals on development and poverty reduction In this call, we invite innovative proposals that […]
- International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA International Fellowships are awarded for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate […]
- Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program for Mid-Career Professionals, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Hubert H. Humphrey fellowships enable Indonesian mid-career professionals to participate in non-degree programs that combine academic course work at the graduate level with professional […]
- Fulbright Dikti Master Degree Scholarship, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA The program is open to applicants who serve as part time or permanent faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:a […]
- [beasiswa] [info] China Government Scholarship for Master and PhD, Nanjing University, China Dear Student, Chinese Government Scholarship is a scholarship set up by the Chinese government to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study […]
- 2012 – 2013 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD Program Description: The Office of Academic Exchange Programs in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U. S. Department of State, is pleased to announce a new exchange […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Humphrey Fellowship semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Humphrey Fellowship ini bermanfaat.