Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO]: PhD in Sensitivity Analysis for Deterministic Controller Design sebagai berikut:
Sensitivity Analysis for Deterministic Controller Design – SADCO
Optimisation-based control systems concern the determination of control strategies for complex, dynamic systems, to optimise some measures of best performance. It has the potential for application to a wide range of fields, including aerospace, chemical processing, power systems control, transportation systems and resource economics. It is of special relevance today, because optimization provides a natural framework for determining control strategies, which are energy efficient and respect environmental constraints.
The multi-partner initial training network SADCO aims at: Training young researchers and future scientific leaders in the field of control theory with emphasis on two major themes sensitivity of optimal strategies to changes in the optimal control problem specification, and deterministic controller design; Advancing the theory and developing new numerical methods; Conveying fundamental scientific contributions within European industrial sectors.
In order to reach these objectives, SADCO establishes a collaborative research and training network of 11 full partners from both the academic and industrial sectors, and gathers participants with expertises in complementary disciplines in mathematics and engineering. The network also offers a complete range of theoretical, practical and complementary training as well as scientific workshops. SADCO will work together with the young researchers to develop and implement effective training plans tailored to each individual requirements. Multi-disciplinary training based on the integrated scientific programme, secondments, regular meetings, active networking, will ensure the success of this projects.
The development of new ‘clean’ technologies in power, transportation and other domains is a major opportunity for EU industries. The research programme will help place EU universities in the forefront of Optimal Control, a field of mathematics that supports these technologies.
The training programme, based on institutions covering the principal areas of the field, will provide a new generation of young mathematicians with broad skills in Optimal Control, which are not readily acquired at one institution alone. They will be equipped to take forward research in Optimal Control at universities, or to work in related, emerging technological areas, of vital importance to society.
Open Position: http://itn-sadco.inria.fr/available-positions
222 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhDs in Systems, Control, and Signal Processing http://www.ieeecss.org/publications/eletter/current-e-letter.html#7.11. PhD at K.U. Leuven: Analysis, control and optimization of large-scale dynamical systemsDescription:Several PhD and […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD positions: Systems & Control 1. PhD @ NTNU: Control and estimation for distributed-parameter systemsWe are seeking candidates with a strong background in systems and control or applied mathematics for research on […]
- PhD position in Electric Power Systems at KTH School of Electrical Engineering KTH School of Electrical Engineering seeks a PhD candidate in Electric Power Systems Project title: Design, control and operation planning of Multi-Terminal DC Transmission Systems […]
- 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems OverviewThe aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying […]
- PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control PhD or Postdoc research position in the area of machine learning/ neural networks / robot control is open in the MINDS research group. The position is created within the integrated project […]
- 6 PhD positions in Marine/Machinery/Controls/Operations at Aalesund University College The maritime offshore cluster operates globally and is highly innovative and adaptive. Every new ship is more or less a prototype designed for unique advanced operations. Environmental […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD position Statistical Design of Experiments The Faculty of Applied Economics of the University of Antwerp is seeking quantitatively oriented candidates for the following full-time position in the Department of Environment, […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] M.S. Scholarship Opportunity in Electric Energy and Control Technology Research Group (South Korea) Electric Energy and Control Technology Research Group in the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology […]
- PhD in Characterising Fractured Reservoirs at Delft University of Technology OverviewLocation DelftFunction PhD positionDiscipline EngineeringWork Time 38.0 hours per weekMonth Salary Max. € 2612Vacaturenummer CITG09-16a This position is available for immediate […]
- PhD Position at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne PhD Position in Real-time Optimization of Dynamical Systems at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL)The Automatic Control Laboratory (Laboratoire d`Automatique, LA, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO]: PhD in Sensitivity Analysis for Deterministic Controller Design semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO]: PhD in Sensitivity Analysis for Deterministic Controller Design ini bermanfaat.