Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Research Studentship in High Strain Rate Mechanical Engineering – University of Oxford sebagai berikut:
Research Studentship in High Strain Rate Mechanical Engineering
University of Oxford – Department of Engineering Science
We wish to appoint a suitable candidate to the above post which is available for 36 months. The project will investigate the high strain rate properties of PVC.You will have a 1st class, upper second or equivalent degree in engineering, physics, materials science or related discipline with enthusiasm for academic research. The ability to plan and execute a novel research project working independently within a wider research team is essential. Experience in mechanical testing of materials, finite element modelling and high speed photography would be advantageous.
The project will be supervised by Dr CR Siviour, informal queries should be directed to email@example.com.
Remuneration will be £14200 pa in 2010/11 (and will increase in subsequent years) and fees will be covered for UK and EU nationals. Additional fees may be payable for overseas nationals.
Candidates are expected to meet the Graduate Admissions criteria available at http://www.eng.ox.ac.uk/postgrad/criteria.pdf and a full graduate application must be made at the same time as applying for this studentship. Further details about making a graduate application are available at http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply
Please send a letter of application for the studentship, which should explain your interest in and relevant experience for the advertised post, together with a detailed CV to: Mr CJ Scotcher, Senior Administrator, Department of Engineering Science, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PJ.
Please quote DF10022 in all correspondence to the Department and in your graduate application.
The closing date for applications is noon 20th April 2010
Committed to equality and valuing diversity.
297 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Statistical Methodology and its Application (x2) PhD Studentships in Statistical Methodology and its Application (x2)Ref:1197158UCL Department / DivisionDepartment of Statistical ScienceDuration of Studentship36 monthsStipend£15,590 […]
- PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry Gold is widely recognised as having enormous promise in heterogeneous catalysis but development has been hindered by the lack of fundamental understanding of reaction mechanism.The aim […]
- PhD Student in Railway Mechanics at Chalmers University of Technology Overview The Department of Applied Mechanics conducts research in different areas of mechanical engineering including machine and vehicle design. The research is often carried out […]
- [UK] PhD in Project `Music, Digitization, Mediation: Towards Interdisciplinary Music Studies` at Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology PhD Studentship at Faculty of Music/Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology, University of OxfordTwo doctoral studentships will soon be available, funded for 3 years each and tenable […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentship in Security Modelling – University of Bradfrod Security Modelling: PhD Studentship in Computing School of Computing, Informatics and Media University of Bradford - Department of Computing […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentship at Bournemouth University – School of Design, Engineering & Computing Bournemouth University fully-funded PhD Studentship Visual Analytics for Evolving Prediction Systems Bournemouth University - School of Design, Engineering & Computing The […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD positions in BioTiNet Project BioTiNet Network offers 12 PhD positions (ESR=Early-Stage Researchers) and 6 post-doctoral positions (ER= Experienced Researchers) coming under different disciplines (Materials Science & […]
- [beasiswa] [info] DPhil Studentship – National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit University of Oxford D.Phil StudentshipUniversity of Oxford - National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (NPEU)Applications are invited for an ad hoc studentship to undertake a DPhil degree by research in the field […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Research Studentship in High Strain Rate Mechanical Engineering – University of Oxford semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Research Studentship in High Strain Rate Mechanical Engineering – University of Oxford ini bermanfaat.