Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] The NestlÃ© Foundation for the Study of Problems of Nutrition in the World sebagai berikut:
The Nestlé Foundation for the Study of Problems of Nutrition in the World was established in 1966 by a donation by the Nestlé Company on the occasion of its centenary. The Foundation is independent and self-constituting and is managed by a Council consisting of at least 5 internationally well-known scientists as Council Members. The Foundation is and has been financially and operationally independent of the Nestlé Company since its inception. The offices of the Nestlé Foundation are in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Research Topics : At present the Foundation’s work is primarily concerned with human nutrition research issues dealing with maternal and child nutrition, including breastfeeding and complementary feeding, macro- and micronutrient deficiencies and imbalances, interactions between infection and nutrition, and nutrition education and health promotion.
How to apply : Interested scientists should first submit a “Letter of Intent” in which they describe very briefly the kind of project they would like to undertake, including an estimated budget. Instructions for the letter of intent are available on the Foundation website at www.nestlefoundation.org. For a submission of a letter of intent only the downloadable form on our website should be used. Applications are accepted all year round, and the Foundation encourages applicants to submit their proposals as early as possible to allow sufficient time for internal as well as external reviews. All submissions should be made electronically by e-mail using a MS Word File (doc). Letter of intent can be submitted at any time.
Deadline for submission January 10th (latest announcement of the decision Mid-late April, earliest possible grant starting date Mid-late May), and May 10th (latest announcement of the decision Mid-late September, earliest possible grant starting date Mid-late October).
200 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [BUTUH INFO] Beasiswa penelitian untuk thesis Dear teman-teman milis beasiswa,Saya mau bertanya, apakah ada yg pernah punya pengalaman mendapatkan beasiswa atau bantuan penelitian untuk thesis (khusunya berkaitan dengan maternal […]
- Study Scholarships & Research Grants in Sustainable Water Management, DAAD Germany One of the priority funding points to which the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) attaches particular importance in its Framework Programme on “Research for Sustainable […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] HENRI Internship Offer_New [2 Attachments] [Attachment(s) from Mandri S. Apriatni included below] Dear All (please circulate this email)HENRI Program is collaboration between the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH), the […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Doctoral student position with a doctoral grant in epidemiology Doctoral student position with a doctoral grant in epidemiology Karolinska Institutet, Institutionen för folkhälsovetenskap At the Department of Public Sciences we […]
- [beasiswa] (butuh info)LOA dan Funding Selamat sore,Perkenalkan nama saya Yusuf Habibie. Sebelumnya saya mohon informasi, saran dan masukan dari rekan-rekan milis semua di sini. Kurang lebih : Kemarin saya baru saja […]
- [beasiswa] [butuh info] research student & S3 for public health nutrition Dear all,,,saya Sada, dosen S1 Ilmu Gizi STIK Sint CarolusSaya ingin bertanya beberapa hal:1. Apa saja universitas yang rekomen untuk jurusan public health nutrition/ community […]
- Bls: [beasiswa] (butuh info)LOA dan Funding [1 Attachment] [Attachment(s) from Yona Shylena included below] Yth. Mas YusufSebelumnya selamat telah diterima di Wageningen University. Berikut saya ada beberapa informasi fellowship yang […]
- [beasiswa] [info] HENRI INTERNSHIP HENRI INTERNSHIPPROGRAM HENRI yang merupakan program kerjasama antara USAID, Harvard University, Universitas Indonesia/SEAMEO RECFON, Universitas Andalas dan SUMMIT Institute of […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS)source: http://cerg1.ugc.edu.hk/hkpfs/index.htmlBackground Established by the Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong in 2009, the Hong Kong PhD […]
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships at University of Alberta The Vanier CGS program aims to attract and retain world-class doctoral students by supporting students who demonstrate both leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] The NestlÃ© Foundation for the Study of Problems of Nutrition in the World semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] The NestlÃ© Foundation for the Study of Problems of Nutrition in the World ini bermanfaat.