Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU Fotonik sebagai berikut:
Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU Fotonik
The Nanophotonics Theory & Signal Processing group seeks a postdoctoral candidate to work on the experimental characterisation of pulse propagation and ultrafast dynamics in photonic crystal and quantum dot semiconductor waveguides.
The position is part of a large research project (QUEST) financed by the Danish Research Councils, which explores the possibilities of quantum dot technology in combination with slow light effects to enhance the properties of opto-electronic devices or realize novel functionalities. The project comprises modelling, fabrication in DTU`s clean room Danchip and experimental characterisation. The successful candidate will thus work closely together with theoreticians and fabrication experts to explore the physics of these structures as well as their application potential.
The candidate will in particular be working in our femtosecond laboratory, where pump-probe techniques are used to characterize pulse propagation properties and ultrafast carrier dynamics in semiconductor waveguides.
The position is available from October 1, 2010 or as soon as possible. Depending on the background of the candidate, the position may be for one or two years with possibility for further prolongation.
Candidates must hold a PhD degree in physics or engineering and have a strong background in experimental photonics, preferably including practical experience on femtosecond laser techniques and semiconductor devices.
Salary and terms of employment
The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Confederation of Professional Associations. The annual salary of a postdoctoral candidate starts at approximately 375,000 DKK (50,000 EUR) + pension 17.1%. The allowance will be agreed with the relevant union.
Further information may be obtained from Professor Jesper Mørk, e-mail email@example.com.
You can read more about DTU Fotonik on www.fotonik.dtu.dk.
We must have your online application by September 3, 2010. Please open the link “apply for this job online” and fill in the application form and attach your application and CV. The material that should be given consideration in the assessment must be attached.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
367 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences is a centre based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), devoted to the research and education of the optical and photonic sciences, at the highest […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing Applications are invited for a three-year PhD scholarship within the field of quantum optics at the Department of Physics at the Technical University of Denmark. The project is a […]
- Master Scholaship in Physics at Blaise Pascal University, France Blaise Pascal University is opening the second year of its Master of Physics of Nanostructures to scientifically confirmed foreign students. Advanced theoretical courses includes: […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University Within the Defects in SemiConductors (DiSC) group, a position is available for a motivated researcher for experimental research in the field of defects in Cu(In/Ga)Se2 (CIGS) and […]
- PhD Position: Physicochemical Characterization in Biological Media of Nanomedicines for Gene Therapy by Advanced Light Microscopy Doctoral research position at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Ghent UniversityContext of the research projectIn biopharmacy and pharmaceutical technology, intensive research is aimed at […]
- PhD Position in Functional Complex Oxide Heterostructures, Chalmers University of Technology The underlying physics of these phenomena is not fully understood. Complex phase diagrams are governed by interplay between, e.g., charge, spin, strain, and doping, resulting in very […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Postdoc Position in Systems Biology – Norway > > POSTDOCTOR OR RESEARCHER POSITION IN PHILOSOPHY/STS AT NTNU,> NORWAY.> > A position is available connected to the interdisciplinary project> 'Crossover Research: Well constructed […]
- Postdoctoral position in driver sleepiness detection at Chalmers University of Technology The postdoctoral fellow will join the Adaptive Systems group at the Division of Vehicle Engineering and Autonomous Systems, at the Department of Applied Mechanics. The postdoctoral work […]
- Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU Fotonik semoga informasi tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU Fotonik ini bermanfaat.