Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia sebagai berikut:
In order to increase the capacity and quality of research, Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia, providing the opportunity for the academic year 2010/11 to a scholarship program graduate studies level S2 (Master of Computer Science/MIK) and S3 (Doctorate of Computer Science/DIK) as a Research Assistant (research assistant).
Application deadline: April 30, 2010
The requirements are as follows:
1. Prospective scholarship recipients must follow the procedures for admission as a student S2 (MIK) or S3 (DIK) according to the rules at the University of Indonesia (SIMAK UI).
2. Prospective scholarship recipients must have a Bachelor Degree (for S2 program MIK) or Master (for the S3 program DIK) from any academic institutions that have excellent reputation in the field of computer science, informatics, electronics, mathematics, or other computational sciences, with a GPA of at least 3:00. Bachelor graduates with a brilliant performance and a minimum GPA of 3:50 can also apply directly to the S3 program DIK.
3. Scholarship recipients will get exemption from payment of fees DP (1st semester: to MIK Rp 6 million, to DIK for USD 10 million) and BOP (every semester: to MIK is Rp 8.5 million, to DIK for USD 12.5 million). In addition, scholarship recipients will also receive a monthly living cost allowance of Rp 1.5 million / month (S2) or Rp 2 million / month (S3). For students MIK, this support is given for 3 (three) semesters, while for students DIK, this support is given for 6 (six) semesters.
4. In addition to their Graduate studies, scholarship recipients will be contracted to work as a Research Assistant with part-time work load, which the scholarship recipient must support research activities in one of 8 research lab in the Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia:
1. Computational Intelligence, Pattern Recognition & Image Processing
2. Computer Networks, Architecture & High Performance Computing
3. Digital Libraries & Distance Learning
5. Enterprise Computing
6. Formal Methods in Software Engineering
7. IT Governance
8. Information Retrieval
5. Scholarship recipients must produce at least 1 (one) international journal publications based on research activities carried out.
6. Scholarship recipients do not have work commitments outside the University of Indonesia Faculty of Computer Science during receiving scholarship support.
7. After graduation, scholarship recipients are willing to work in the Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia for a at least during receiving the scholarship.
To register, candidates must complete and return the scholarship application form along with the trimmings via email to email@example.com most late Friday, April 30, 2010. At the same time, candidates still must follow the admissions procedure through the website http://penerimaan.ui.ac.id. For MIK and DIK program, this scholarship program participants can follow the second test that will be opened around June 2010.
For more information about this scholarship program, please contact:
Dr. Wisnu Jatmiko (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Dr. Ruli Manurung (email@example.com).
333 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Beasiswa S2 dan S3 Teknik di Thammasat University, Thailand Beasiswa dari Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund tersedia bagi pelajar berprestasi dari perguruan tinggi di berbagai negara. Beasiswa ini terbuka untuk jenjang S-2 dan S-3 di […]
- Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea Scholarship for international students for graduate studies, within subject Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area by Chosun […]
- Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University aims to acquire a good international reputation through increased involvement in the exchange of students and/or researchers […]
- Edith Cowan University International PhD-MSc by Research Scholarship (ECU-IPRS) International Postgraduate Research scholarships at Edith Cowan University are restricted only to those applicants wishing to commencing their studies in either a Doctor of Philosophy […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Informatics, Kyoto University, Japan INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN INFORMATICS GRADUATE SCHOOL OF INFORMATICS KYOTO UNIVERSITY 2012 The Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) offers a 2012 scholarship for admitted Ph.D. […]
- Various Fulbright Scholarships Program for Indonesian Student, Professionals and Teacher MASTER`S DEGREE PROGRAMFulbright Master`s Degree Program:Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia KFUPM currently offers 32 Master Programs and 11 Doctorate Programs in 27 different disciplines. IntroductionWe welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo The above three Departments in Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, offer advanced study and research opportunities to international students under the Special […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia semoga informasi tentang Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia ini bermanfaat.