Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang MBA Scholarships at University of Nicosia sebagai berikut:
MBA Scholarships provided by the Republic of Cyprus for the academic year 2009-2010
The Republic of Cyprus is offering five (5) full scholarships of 12-months duration to study for the attainment of the University of Nicosia Master in Business Administration Programme for the academic year 2009-2010. Eligible candidates are citizens of Bangladesh, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
In order to submit an application for scholarship, the applicant must attain an official endorsement by his/her country`s Ministry of Foreign Affairs by completing the Endorsement Form, which must be submitted along with the application form (detailed instructions on the endorsement procedure are included in the endorsement form). The applicants must then submit their applications along with the endorsement form at a Competent Consular Authority of the Republic of Cyprus of their choice.
The deadline for the submission of applications is June 30, 2009.
In order to expedite the process, it is strongly recommended that the applicant forwards a copy of the stamped and endorsed application to the University of Nicosia, as soon as he/she attains the stamp and endorsement by the official government authority (as instructed above). It is noted that ONLY stamped and endorsed applications by the applicant`s Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be considered for a scholarship award.
Application (MBA Application Form,MBA Recommendation Form) endorsement forms, as well as information material (Terms & Conditions of the Scholarship,MBA Handbook) on the programme can be found here:
For further information or queries please contact:
Ms. Julie Boyadjian,
MBA Student Advisor at the University of Nicosia,
at: email@example.com or
Important notes concerning the award of scholarships:
1. Candidates who have received a scholarship of either short or long duration by the Republic of Cyprus within the last two (2) years are NOT eligible to apply for these scholarships.
2. Eligible candidates must be permanent residents of their country of citizenship.
3. All scholarships are offered officially by the Government of the Republic of Cyprus to other Governments on a bilateral basis as official technical assistance and not to individuals. Therefore, it is expected that with the end of the scholarship, the scholarship recipients will return to their country of citizenship so that the recipie country is benefited to the highest possible degree by the transfer of know-how and not just the individual receiving the scholarship.
4. For the scholarship to be awarded it is necessary for the candidate to accept the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship.
405 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Cyprus Scholarships for Master in Business Administration (MBA) or Master in Public Sector Management (MPSM) The Republic of Cyprus is offering up to a total of sixteen (16) full scholarships of 12-months duration to study for the attainment of the Master in Business Administration (MBA) or […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] MBA Scholarships for Developing Countries,Cyprus Announcement followsAs from 1994 the Government of the Republic of Cyprus has launched the Technical and Development Assistance Scheme, within the framework of which the Cyprus Government […]
- MBA Scholarship Program at University of Cyprus On behalf of the Department of Public and Business Administration of the University of Cyprus, we welcome you to the University of Cyprus MBA. This might be your first step towards a […]
- Turkey Government Scholarships 2010 for Undergraduate, Graduate, Research and Language Course Program Turkish Government offers scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate (Master/PhD) studies, as well as for Research and Turkish Language Summer Courses under the following […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Hungarian Government Scholarships 2012 CALL FOR APPLICATIONSHungary through the Balassi Institute, the Hungarian Scholarship Board Office offers scholarships for foreign students and lecturers in higher education institutions […]
- Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships 2010 at IMD Business School, Switzerland Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships are intended to attract students from Africa, Central and Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula […]
- Various Fulbright Scholarships Program for Indonesian Student, Professionals and Teacher MASTER`S DEGREE PROGRAMFulbright Master`s Degree Program:Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in […]
- MBA Scholarships, Goethe Business School, Germany Goethe Excellence Scholarship Open to all highly qualified Goethe MBA and EMFA applicants who demonstrate academic merit/achievement. Decided along with overall admissions decision, […]
- Executive MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK Nottingham Business SchoolExecutive MBA Scholarships 2011-2012 Nottingham Business School will be offering either one full scholarship of £14,800 or two part scholarships of £7,400, […]
- Nottingham MBA Leadership Scholarships Nottingham University Business School offers up to eight, half-fee competitive scholarships that are open to all candidates for our MBA programmes. If you win an MBA Leadership […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang MBA Scholarships at University of Nicosia semoga informasi tentang MBA Scholarships at University of Nicosia ini bermanfaat.