Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang PhD Position at The Faculty of Chemistry University of Warsaw sebagai berikut:
New International PhD program
The Faculty of Chemistry, University of Warsaw offers a new international PhD program: “From simple molecules to nanostructured and bioactive materials”, supported by European Uni0n and the Foundation for Polish Science.
Duration of the program is 4 years, including 6-24 months spent abroad in the Partner research institutions. Students from all countries are invited to apply – up to 18 students will be admitted. A fellowship of 3000 PLN/month (tax-free) + 500 PLN/month (insurance) is offered, which compares well with the average salary in Poland. An additional allowance of 1500 PLN /month will be provided for the stay at the foreign partner institution.
Deadline for applications: January 1, 2009.
Information and contact:
http://www.chem.uw.edu.pl/msd_phd/, e-mail: email@example.com
Professor Renata Bilewicz,
Phone: +48 22 8220211 ext. 345 Faculty of Chemistry, University of Warsaw
Pasteura 1, 02-093 Warsaw, Poland
307 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Mechatronics and PhD student in Mechatronics We are one of Poland’s leading Universities committed to maintaining our position at the forefront of our field in research. We are delighted to invite applications for eight unique and […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] UNESCO/Poland Fellowships Dear friends, I hope you can find the below information valuable. Best regards,=================== UNESCO/Poland Fellowships With a view to promoting human resource capacities in […]
- UNESCO-Poland Fellowships Program 2010 in Engineering With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the least developed countries (LDCs) and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of […]
- International PhD Program in the Humanities at University of Warsaw International PhD Program in the Humanities, Institute for Interdisciplinary Studies `Artes Liberales`, University of Warsaw, PolandInstitute for Interdisciplinary Studies `Artes […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD positions in Physics, Univ. of Gdansk, Poland International PhD Project:PHYSICS OF FUTURE QUANTUM-BASED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIESFor more details please visit: mpd.ug.edu.pl Project coordinator: Stanislaw Kryszewski Position: PhD […]
- Huygens Scholarship Programme for International Students Scholarships for excellent students from all countries. Study in Holland. Target group: Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree , PhD degreePurpose: Study, ResearchField of study: AllCountries: […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 30 Post-doctoral Fellowships in Belgium 30 Post-doc Fellowships available at the Universities of the Académie Louvain Incoming post-doctoral fellowships of the Académie universitaire Louvain (AUL) are offered to scientists from […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarships in Istanbul Sehir University 2010-2011, Turkey Istanbul Şehir University, established in 2008 by the Foundation for Sciences and Arts (BSV), will open doors to its very first students in the 2010-2011 academic year with 4 faculties […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position at The Faculty of Chemistry University of Warsaw semoga informasi tentang PhD Position at The Faculty of Chemistry University of Warsaw ini bermanfaat.