Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang PhD Positions of Economic History in Stockholm University, Sweden sebagai berikut:
The Department of Economic History offers two positions in the doctoral studies program/Third Level programmes. Within the doctoral studies program it is required that the student formulate and conduct a PhD project and take the required courses, according to an individual study-plan.
The doctoral student’s research should be conducted within the department’s research profiles, see http://www.ekohist.su.se/pub/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=14892. The doctoral student should be permanently involved in the research environment at the department, such as actively participating in seminars and participating in other activities.
Ability to participate in seminars and to teach in Swedish or in English is a requirement. Applicants whose first language is not Swedish has the opportunity to take courses in Swedish. The applicant is expected to have reached a sufficient level of language knowledge to be able to participate in seminars and other activities that are undertaken in Swedish one year after being accepted to the doctoral studies.
A position as a doctoral student requires that the applicant is admitted to the doctoral studies program. To be eligible for doctoral studies the applicant shall fulfill the following requirements:
General entry requirements (according to the HEO)
In order to be eligible for doctoral studies students must have
- completed an academic degree at the Second Level,
- completed courses equivalent to at least 240 Higher Education Credits (HECs), of which 60 HECs at the Second Level, or,
- acquired equivalent knowledge in another way in Sweden or elsewhere.
Special entry requirements
In order to meet the special entry requirements for Third Level programmes in Economic History, students must fulfil the following three conditions:
- Completed First Level education in Economic History, History with economic-historical specialisation or equivalent education of at least 90 HECs, and completed Second Level education in Economic History, history with economic-historical specialisation or equivalent education of at least 30 HECs, of which at least 15 HECs comprise essay work.
- Completed higher education specialised in theoretical subjects relevant to the Third Level programme comprising another 60 HECs, or equivalent education.
- Sufficient knowledge of English to allow studies of academic literature written in English.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 15, 2010
Source : http://www.su.se/english/about/vacancies/phd-studies/two-positions-as-doctoral-student-in-economic-history-1.5087
350 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships in Psychology at University of Uppsala, Sweden Position as PhD student in developmental psychology. The project that is the financial basis for the position concerns the relation between aggression and cognitive control functions (so […]
- PhD student position in International and Comparative Education PhD student position in International and Comparative Education at the Institute of International Education, the Department of Education. Reference number SU 617-0588-11. Deadline for […]
- PhD position in Geochemistry The Department of Geological Sciences (Stockholm University, Sweden) invites applications for the following PhD position in the Geochemistry. The position is fully funded through the […]
- PhD student in Computer Science; Privacy and Security at KTH The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) KTH The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) seeks a PhD student in Computer Science; Privacy and SecurityKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry The University of Siegen offers following position for a period of up to 4 years in the Chemistry department 1 PhD student position (half position, wage group 13 TV-L/2) Requirements: • […]
- Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster is inviting applications for PhD Fellowship. Applicants must hold a Master, Diploma or equivalent degree in […]
- PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne, Australia PhD Studentships in Finance, University of Melbourne – The Department of FinanceThe Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its […]
- University of Melbourne PhD Studentships in Finance 2011 The Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its PhD student cohort matriculating February 2011. About the Program: The PhD […]
- PhD student in Speech and Music Communication at KTH Royal Institute of Technology Brief Description KTH School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) seeks a PhD student in Speech and Music communication The WorkplaceKTH is the largest technical university in […]
- PhD Positions in Statistics, Uppsala University, Sweden Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application: Two PhD positions in Statisticsat the Department of Statistics. Starting date: 1st of September 2011 […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Positions of Economic History in Stockholm University, Sweden semoga informasi tentang PhD Positions of Economic History in Stockholm University, Sweden ini bermanfaat.