Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Economics at University of Otago sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentships in Economics – University of Otago New Zealand
The Department of Economics of the University of Otago in New Zealand is expanding its PhD programme and invites applications for Ph.D. Studentships (Scholarships) . Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit. The University of Otago is New Zealand`s leading research university. In the most recent national research evaluation exercise (PBRF) – equivalent to the British RAE and the Australian ERA – Otago was ranked first in Economics and first overall.
For more information on the PhD programme, please consult the Department`s website at http://www.business.otago.ac.nz/econ/.
Applications are considered throughout the year.
Each Scholarship will pay university tuition fees and in addition a living allowance of NZ $20,000 per annum for up to three years, for a total of NZ $60.000. Additional income from research assistance and/or tutoring may be available.
Information on the relative cost of living in New Zealand is available at http://www.immigration.govt.nz/nzopportunities/lifestyle/costofliving/default.htm
The normal period of study is three years. Applicants should have completed at least four years of university study in Economics, and hold an Honours or Masters degree, with excellent grades, which includes a research component. The PhD programme at Otago is by research only, that is, it does not include any course work. We expect that you will have taken courses equivalent to our own honours programme, which includes advanced courses in micro- and macroeconomic theory and in econometrics. The fact that the Otago PhD does not include course work means that you need to have obtained the skills (either theoretical, empirical or both) required for your proposed research before coming to Otago. In addition, it is assumed that you have good written English skills.
If you would like feedback on whether you may qualify for a scholarship, please email a CV, copies of your academic transcripts, showing the courses you have taken and the grades you obtained, plus a 2 to 3 page research proposal, that clearly sets out the hypothesis you wish to test, the methodology you will use to test the hypothesis, and how your research will extend the existing literature to:
Professor Alfred A. Haug
Director of Postgraduate Studies
Department of Economics
University of Otago
400 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentships in Economics at University of Otago, New Zealand The Department of Economics of the University of Otago in New Zealand is expanding its PhD programme and invites applications for Ph.D. Studentships (Scholarships). Scholarships are […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Economics – University of Otago New Zealand PhD Studentships Economics University of Otago - Department of Economics The Department of Economics of the University of Otago in New Zealand is expanding its PhD programme and […]
- PhD Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering at Politecnico di Milano, Italy Scholarship for International students in Mechanical Engineering, PhD School of Politecnico di Milano, Italy Study Subject: Mechanical EngineeringEmployer: PhD School of Politecnico di […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science Six Departmental Overseas PhD Scholarships are available within the Department of Computer Science starting in late September 2011. Interested applicants are invited to visit the […]
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholars Awards The New Zealand-ASEAN Scholar Awards are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s international development programme. They are managed by the New Zealand […]
- University of Otago Postgraduate Award, New Zealand Code: OUAClosing Date: 2 NovValue: An emolument of $13,000 plus tuition fees at the NZ student level and costs incurred in the production of two hard bound theses.Tenure: Tenure is for one […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships 2010 New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships (NZIDRS) are open to all international students who meet the eligibility criteria.NZIDRS scholarships include: 1. full tuition […]
- Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge is pleased to announce one, possibly two, Medical Research Council (MRC) supported PhD Studentships (part-funded by NIHR) to […]
- MPhil-PhD in Music Scholarships at City University London The Department of Music at City University London is internationally renowned as a centre of research and teaching excellence in composition (acoustic and electroacoustic), musicology, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentships in Economics at University of Otago semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Economics at University of Otago ini bermanfaat.