Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry sebagai berikut:
The Department of Bioorganic Chemistry (Prof. Wessjohann) has several openings for postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D.-students. The latter requires the completion of a European master or an equivalent degree of an institution accepted by the Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg, and fluency in English or German. Alternatively, in special cases, the Ph.D. study can be undertaken in cooperation with another university in Germany or abroad. Some positions are within projects funded by the EU (Bionexgen), the BMBF or industry. Synthetic organic chemist or medicinal chemist (Ph.D. candidate) with a keen interest in synthesizing biologically highly relevant molecules. You are interested to work cooperatively in a team with other chemists and life scientists, also from industry, as part of a chemical synthesis program aiming at the development of new biologically active compounds with a better activity profile than current ones.
Study Subject(s):biochemistry, Synthetic organic chemist or medicinal chemist ,life sciences,computational life sciences / computational chemistry ,Molecular biologist or biochemist
Course Level PhD,Postdoctoral
Scholarship Provider: Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry and EU (Bionexgen), the BMBF or industry.
Application Deadline: until 30. June 2011
Visit Official Website.
319 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology A 4 year PhD opportunity in genetic, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology. This prestigious multidisciplinary programme […]
- PhD Scholarships, Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Saarland University, Germany High-Profile Research in Computer Science Doctoral Studies at the Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science Last year we celebrated four decades of top-notch computer science, now […]
- PhD Student in Neurogenesis, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands The Faculty of Science occupies a leading position internationally in its fields of research and participates in a large number of cooperative programmes with universities, research […]
- PhD Student in Neurogenesis, University of Amsterdam, Netherlandsof Sheffield Santander The Faculty of Science occupies a leading position internationally in its fields of research and participates in a large number of cooperative programmes with universities, research […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- PhD Scholarships in Space Life Sciences, Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Germany The DLR Institute of Aerospace Medicine in Cologne, Germany, offers in cooperation with several partners an excellent and interdisciplinary training for up to 25 doctoral students from […]
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire The Environmental Sciences Division (ESD), Official Website., at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Official Website ., has an immediate opening for a post doctoral research […]
- PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Luebeck PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at Luebeck University, GermanyThe application deadline is January 15, 2009.The Graduate School of Computing in Medicine and […]
- 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School Hannover Medical School 60 PhD positions in international PhD programs:20 positions in the MD/PhD program "Molecular Medicine" and20 positions in the PhD program "Infection Biology" and20 […]
- [Norway] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Cosmology at University of Oslo Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Cosmology at University of OsloOverview The Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics is part of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. It presently […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry ini bermanfaat.