Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Scholarships for Foreign Graduate Students in Journalism, USA sebagai berikut:
International scholarship in the field of Journalism by The Foreign Press Association
The Foreign Press Association, founded in 1918 and the oldest association of journalists in the United States, has established a scholarship program aimed at encouraging foreign students enrolled in graduate programs in this country to pursue a career reporting on international affairs.
A minimum of three scholarships will be awarded, one for $10,000, one for $7,500, and the other for $5,000. The money is to be used for further study in print, broadcast or photojournalism. Only applicants with F-1 and J-1 Visas are eligible for consideration.
Presentation of awards will be made at the Annual Dinner of the FPA in early May 2011.
The deadline for submission of material is December 30, 2010.
Further Scholarship Information and Application:
165 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Foreign Press Association Scholarship Fund, USA The Foreign Press Association has established a scholarship program aimed at encouraging foreign students enrolled in graduate programs in this country to pursue a career reporting on […]
- International Students Academic Merit Scholarship, East Tennessee State University, USA The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of […]
- 011 Joint Royal Holloway/Marshall Scholarships at University of London British Marshall Scholarships jointly funded by Royal Holloway and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Duration-2 years, but may be extended for one more year Applications are made in […]
- Fulbright Association Student Exchange Award, Singapore – USA The Fulbright Scholar Program, established in 1946, is designed to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries. The Fulbright […]
- PEO Peace Scholarship Fund for International Women Students P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS) Fund was established to provide scholarships for international women students to pursue graduate study in the United States and Canada. […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Fulbright International Science & Technology Award 2011, USA Fulbright International Science & Technology Award 2011, USA2011 INTERNATIONAL FULBRIGHT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AWARD FOR PhD STUDYThe American Indonesia Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is […]
- The Oxford University “Clarendon Fund” Scholarship 2011 for International Students The Clarendon Fund is the University of Oxford’s flagship scholarship scheme. The awards are sponsored by Oxford University Press and are only available at the University of Oxford for all […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Fulbright Scholarships Masters Degree Program 2012 The Fulbright Program for Foreign Students is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] SEADI Scholarship Program in Economics, Public Policy, and other SEADI Scholarship ProgramSEADI is offering scholarships to Indonesians for PhD and Master degree training in Economics, Public Policy, and other SEADI related fields in the United […]
- Arab Student Aid International (ASAI) Scholarship 2010-11 The Arab Student Aid International is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization operating in the United States; donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. ASAI is formally […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Scholarships for Foreign Graduate Students in Journalism, USA semoga informasi tentang Scholarships for Foreign Graduate Students in Journalism, USA ini bermanfaat.