Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang University of Surrey PhD Studentship in Economics sebagai berikut:
The Department of Economics, a dynamic and academically successful unit, is now looking to recruit two highly motivated PhD students (UK/EU applicants only) for a three year period (subject to satisfactory annual performance) from October 2010 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Vacancy Ref: 7806
Vacancy Title: PhD Studentship – Competition 2010
Department: Department of Economics
Job Family: Research and Teaching
The Department is one of the UK’s leading academic centres for Economics, with an international reputation for both research and teaching at all levels. The successful applicant will registrar for a PhD and be required to teach up to a maximum of 180 hours a year. The fees for the PhD will be paid by the department and the student will also receive a bursary of £10,800 per annum (includes teaching support element of up to 180 hours) along with receive research support of £200 per annum.
The successful candidate will have a good first degree in economics and have (or be expected to attain) a good (merit or above) Masters Degree in economics. Candidates will also have strong research potential and be willing to pursue research in an area consistent with the current research interests and expertise of the department. In addition, the individual will have the skills necessary to undertake undergraduate tutorials, seminars and laboratory sessions across the whole spectrum of economics.
Applications must be made in the form of an application form (available at http://www2.surrey.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/). You should also supply a CV along with a two page research proposal together with the names and addresses of two academic referees.
Application Deadline: 27th September 2010
Further scholarship information and Application:
268 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Three PhD Scholarship Positions in Demography in history, anthropology or anthropological demography (PhD project 1) or a (Research) Master’s degree in history, demography, sociology or economics (PhD projects 2-3);• a strong […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD in Healthcare Epidemiology – University of Oxford PhD Studentship Unit of Healthcare Epidemiology University of Oxford - Department of Public Health Applications are invited for a departmental […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD position at Department of Marketing and the Business Statistics Research Unit University of Antwerp The University of Antwerp is a knowledge centre, with 3400 co-workers, conducting ground-breaking and innovative research of international standing. The university takes special care […]
- Cambridge International Scholarship Scheme (CISS), University of Cambridge, UK The University of Cambridge will offer, via the Cambridge Trusts, approximately 80 Cambridge International Scholarships to Overseas Students who embark on a research course in the next […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Phd economics, dynamic CGE University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University. The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for a Doctoral […]
- [beasiswa] [info] DPhil Studentship – National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit University of Oxford D.Phil StudentshipUniversity of Oxford - National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (NPEU)Applications are invited for an ad hoc studentship to undertake a DPhil degree by research in the field […]
- [Switzerland] Doctoral Position in Economics at University of Zurich Doctoral Position (Research and Teaching Assistant) Chair of Professor J. Goeree at University of Zurich, SwitzerlandThe candidate is expected to do research during a period of four years […]
- Post-doctoral Scholarship in High-pressure Research on Nanostructured Materials The Division of Physics at Luleå University of Technology (LTU) invites highly motivated candidates with an interest to carry out research on nanostructured materials in experimental […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD student in Biostatistics in topics relevant to developing countries PhD student in Biostatistics in topics relevant to developing countriesBackgroundwww.ibiostat.beTask descriptionYou will carry out research and develop or investigate new and improved […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang University of Surrey PhD Studentship in Economics semoga informasi tentang University of Surrey PhD Studentship in Economics ini bermanfaat.