Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang 2 PhD Research position in Experimental & Theoretical Research Positions in Doped Amorphous Chalcogenides at University of Surrey sebagai berikut:
University of Surrey
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Advanced Technology Institute
Salary up to £31,798 per annum
(subject to experience and qualifications)
Non-Equilibrium Doping of Amorphous Chalcogenides
We are seeking applications for postdoctoral research positions from ambitious and self-motivated applicants to join a team of researchers on an EPSRC funded collaborative project to advance the utilisation of chalcogenide materials in all aspects of modern optoelectronics.
It is already established that the electrical properties of chalcogenides are of great technological importance, for example in phase-change memory. Likewise, the optical properties of chalcogenide materials are of equal technological interest due to their near and mid-infrared transmission and non-linear properties, to name a few and have been described as the `optical equivalent of silicon`. This project will address the marriage of established ion-implantation technology with the emerging potential of chalcogenide glasses as electrically-active optoelectronic materials.
Two experimental positions are available (one each at the Advanced Technology Institute, University of Surrey and the Optoelectronics Research Centre, University of Southampton) and one theoretical position (in the Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge) for a period of 24 months.
Candidates are expect to have a Ph.D degree (or submitted a thesis for examination) in an applied mathematics, physics, chemistry or a relevant engineering discipline. Prior experience in the optical and electrical characterisation or first-principle modelling of amorphous semiconductors would be an advantage.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact Dr Richard Curry (email@example.com) or Prof. Dan Hewak (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information relating to the experimental posts and Prof. Stephen Elliott (email@example.com) for the theoretical post.
For an application pack and to apply on-line please go to our Official Website.
If you are unable to apply on-line, please contact Miss Louise Wilkinson, HR Assistant, on tel: +44 (0) 1483 686106 or by e-mail: louise.wilkinson:@surrey.ac.uk.
Closing date for applications: 1st July 2011
Applicants should be aware that the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) has currently imposed a limit on the number of migrants entering the UK. This limit is affecting the University`s ability to sponsor staff under Tier 2 of the points-based system. Applicants should consider whether they can acquire the right to work in the UK on their own accord (e.g. EU national, Tier 1 or Tier 4 status).
We acknowledge, understand and embrace cultural diversity
254 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Beasiswa S3 Elektro di Inggris Silakan baca info dibawah ini. Terima kasih.Wassalam,Taufikhttp://www.facebook.com/taufik13Dr. TaufikProfessor of Electrical EngineeringCal Poly State University, San Luis […]
- PhD Student Position in Experimental Physics The Institute for Materials Research (IMO) of Hasselt University announces the following position for a (m/f): PhD student (2×2 years) Nanophotonic detection of electrical signals in […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
- PhD & Postdoctoral Fellowships, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim represents academic eminence in technology and the natural sciences as well as in other academic disciplines […]
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- [Poland] MSc Student in `Coherently Prepared Media – Novel Properties and Applications` at Jagiellonian University Stipend offer nr 4/Team/10Position: MSc student in for Quantum-state engineering in `Coherently Prepared Media – Novel Properties and Applications` projectNumber of stipends: 1Institution: […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 100 Postdoctoral Fellowships, Kuang-Chi Institute, China Postdoctoral Fellow in Electrical and Computer EngineeringKuang-Chi Institute of Advanced Technology Job DescriptionDuties & Responsibilities: The postdoctoral fellow is a full-time […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD positions at TU Ilmenau, Germany The Research Training Group (RTG) on Lorentz Force Velocimetry and LorentzForce Eddy Current Testing at Ilmenau University of Technology offers the following open positions:12 full-time […]
- [beasiswa] [info] 1 PhD Student Position For Biophysics And Tribology Of Mucin/Mucus Gels sumber: http://acikita.org/docs/
1 PhD student position is open in the Department of Mechanical Engineering (MEK), Technical University of Denmark (DTU). The aims of the project are to […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] One postdoc – societal aspects of nano-scale science and engineering The Center for Nanotechnology in Society at Arizona State University (CNS-ASU) seeks to fill one POST-DOCTORAL ASSOCIATE position in the societal aspects of nano-scale science and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 2 PhD Research position in Experimental & Theoretical Research Positions in Doped Amorphous Chalcogenides at University of Surrey semoga informasi tentang 2 PhD Research position in Experimental & Theoretical Research Positions in Doped Amorphous Chalcogenides at University of Surrey ini bermanfaat.