Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights sebagai berikut:
Fellows work full-time for one year with Human Rights Watch typically in New York or Washington, D.C., or in some instances in another location. Fellows monitor human rights developments in various countries, conduct on-site investigations, draft reports on human rights conditions, and engage in advocacy and media outreach aimed at publicizing and curtailing human rights violations. Past fellows have conducted research and advocacy on numerous different issues in countries all over the world. Recent examples include projects on: civil and political rights in Cuba; criminal defamation laws in Indonesia; the rights of persons with mental disabilities in Croatia; corporal punishment of children in public schools in the US; abuses against migrant domestic workers in Kuwait; and police brutality in Brazil.
Applicants must demonstrate a strong background in international human rights and be committed to building a career in human rights. Research experience, including experience conducting interviews, ideally in the context of human rights research, is required. Field experience in human rights is strongly desirable. Applicants must have exceptional analytic skills and excellent oral and written communications skills in English. Proficiency in one language in addition to English is strongly desired as is familiarity with countries or regions where serious human rights violations occur. Applicants should be highly motivated and well-organized; able to work quickly and well under pressure, both independently and as a member of a team; juggle multiple tasks; and meet tight deadlines. The Fellowship year will require creativity, initiative, perseverance, and flexibility while maintaining HRW’s high methodological standards. Graduates with LL.B. degrees or advanced degrees in other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
Study Subject(s): Law, journalism, international relations, or other relevant studies
Course Level: Master’s
Scholarship Provider: Human Rights Watch, USA
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Scholarship Application Deadline: No later than October 6, 2011
312 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] World Press Institute Fellowships for Journalists, USA World Press Institute Fellowships for Journalists, USAThe World Press Institute Fellowship is offered to 10 journalists from countries around the world. It provides immersion into the […]
- Master Scholarships, University of York, UK University of York Masters scholarships offer a tuition fee waiver (at the home/EU rate). The scholarship covers one year of full time registration.Eligibility and AvailabilityIn order to […]
- MSc in Management with Business Finance, The York Management School Applicants for the programme should have a keen interest in developing their knowledge of management to include further specialism in business finance. The syllabus covers the core areas […]
- Master’s Scholarships in Journalism at Cardiff University The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcome applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a […]
- Masters Scholarships 2011-2012 at Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies, UK The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a one […]
- Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism, USA The goal of the Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism is to enhance public understanding of mental health issues and combat stigma and discrimination against people with […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Tawaran magang di Institut International de Recherche sur la Paix *O**ffre pour un stage au sein du département de la**communication du SIPRI **(Institut international de recherches sur la paix**de Stockholm)*link: […]
- PARAMADINA FELLOWSHIP 2010 PARAMADINA FELLOWSHIP 2010Paramadina Fellowship is made possible by sponsorsip of Medco Foundation & Indika EnergyREQUIREMENTS• Has current job in media (audio, audiovisual, print) or has […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Graduate School Scholarships How many scholarships are there?There are 10 scholarships. At least two are reserved for MRes candidates Who are the […]
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University The Korea International Cooperation Agency was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, to maximize the effectiveness of Korea’s grant aid programs for developing countries by […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights semoga informasi tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights ini bermanfaat.