Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang AJHA Margaret A Blanchard Doctoral Dissertation Prize, Northwestern University, USA sebagai berikut:
The AJHA Margaret A Blanchard Doctoral Dissertation Prize, given for the first time in 1997, is awarded annually for the best doctoral dissertation dealing with mass communication history. An honorarium of $500 accompanies the prize, and a $200 honorarium is awarded to each honorable mention.
Eligible works shall include both quantitative and qualitative historical dissertations, written in English, which have been completed between January 1, 2010, and December 31, 2010. For the purposes of this award, a “completed” work is defined as one which has not only been submitted and defended but also revised and filed in final form at the applicable doctoral-degree-granting university by December 31, 2009.
To be considered, nomination packets must include:
(a) One copy of the complete dissertation;
(b) Four copies each of the following items, with all author, school, and dissertation committee identification of any kind whited-out:
(i.) a single chapter from the dissertation [preferably not to exceed 50 manuscript pages, not including notes, charts or photographs],
(ii.) a 200-word dissertation abstract,
(iii.) the dissertation table of contents;
(c) a letter of nomination from the dissertation chair/director or the chair of the university department in which the dissertation was written;
(d) a cover letter from the nominee indicating a willingness, should the dissertation be selected for a prize, both to attend the awarding ceremony and to deliver a public presentation based on the dissertation at the 2011 American Journalism Historians Association Annual Convention, 5-8 October 2011 in Kansas City, MO.
Note: Regarding Paragraph (b.)(i.) above, as a guide to selecting a chapter for submission, the Award Committee has in the past expressed a preference for a chapter which, if possible, highlights the work’s strengths as a piece of primary-sourced original research.
Nominations, along with all the supporting materials, should be sent to:
Prof. David Abrahamson, Chair
AJHA Margaret A. Blanchard Doctoral Dissertation Prize Committee
Medill School of Journalism
1845 Sheridan Road
Evanston, IL 60208.
The deadline for entries is a postmark date of February 1, 2011.
Visit official website.
346 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Japan Research Centre (JRC) is pleased to invite applications to the bursary created through the generosity of Ms Kayoko Tsuda. One is offered to the value of £7,000 (untaxed), and […]
- PhD Positions of Economic History in Stockholm University, Sweden The Department of Economic History offers two positions in the doctoral studies program/Third Level programmes. Within the doctoral studies program it is required that the student […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Position in Economics at the University of Konstanz, Germany url: http://www.cer.ethz.ch/mip/people/vhahn/PhDPosition.pdf============================================================PhD Position in EconomicsThe new chair of "International and […]
- 70 PhD Studentships at University of Sussex University of Sussex Investing in the next 50 years of excellence £3.3 million in funding to support up to 70 Doctoral Studentships .The University of Sussex has a long history of […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
- 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy Call for Application for International Doctoral Scholarship in Economics in Italy Study Subject:EconomicsEmployer:Sant’Anna School of Advanced StudiesLevel:PhD Sant’Anna School of Advanced […]
- Post-doctoral Scholarship in Yeast Genetics Positions for two (2) young (up to 4 years after doctorate) post-docs, to work on the EU-funded project Yeasts – an evolutionary laboratory for studying nucleo-mitochondrial interactions […]
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- PEO Peace Scholarship Fund for International Women Students P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS) Fund was established to provide scholarships for international women students to pursue graduate study in the United States and Canada. […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang AJHA Margaret A Blanchard Doctoral Dissertation Prize, Northwestern University, USA semoga informasi tentang AJHA Margaret A Blanchard Doctoral Dissertation Prize, Northwestern University, USA ini bermanfaat.