Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang APAI – Smart Materials and Light Body Aerodynamics Scholarship at RMIT University sebagai berikut:
APAI – Smart Materials and Light Body Aerodynamics Scholarship at RMIT University
We propose to develop an un-obtrusive, energy capturing device for deployment in urban and natural environments. This device will combine natural looking, leaf-like structures composed of ultra light-weight polymers coupled with energy generating (Piezo) polymers to generate energy from wind-induced movement. This innovative combination of new polymers and naturalistic shape will enable the development of a low-cost and renewable generating device for low energy applications in buildings.
The device will be scalable and aesthetically pleasing; important features for renewable energy technologies. There are 2 scholarships available at $30,000 per annum each. These 2 scholarships will primarily be in the disciplines of Smart Materials (incorporating vibration analysis) and Light Body Aerodynamics.
- Study Subject: Smart Materials (incorporating vibration analysis) and Light Body Aerodynamics
- Provided By: RMIT University
- Level: Post Graduate
This scholarship is offered once only to 2 people. Open for applications from July 20, 2010 until March 31, 2011.
The value of this scholarship is AUD30000 (per annum). This award is to be used for living expenses. This scholarship is paid fortnightly for the period of 3 years.
This scholarship is for one of the following fields of research: Interdisciplinary engineering. It is required that your study starts no earlier than August 1, 2010 and no later than March 31, 2011.
This scholarship requires you to have achieved Honours 1 or equivalent.
To apply for this scholarship you must apply directly to the scholarship provider. Terms and conditions are subject to change. Always confirm details with scholarship provider before applying.
Sabu John (Professor)
Phone: (03) 99256007
Simon Watkins (Professor )
Phone: (03) 9925 6084
362 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 20 IRENA Scholarships at MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology IRENA Scholarship Programme - Information for applicantsIn an effort to promote talented academics, and with the generous support of the Government of the United Arab Emirates, up to 20 […]
- Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland RES – the School for Renewable Energy Science in Iceland is now accepting applications for its one year (90 ECTS credits) international M.Sc. Degree Program in Renewable Energy Science, […]
- MPhil-PhD in Music Scholarships at City University London The Department of Music at City University London is internationally renowned as a centre of research and teaching excellence in composition (acoustic and electroacoustic), musicology, […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into […]
- University of Twente International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands University of Twente Announce Master’s Scholarship for International Students, Netherlands The UT Scholarship is awarded by the Foundation University of Twente Scholarship Programme of […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Korea School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Computer Systems & NetworksTheoretical Computer ScienceApplied ComputingCommunication, Control, & Signal ProcessingAnalog, Digital & RF […]
- SMART Scholarships for America’s Future Scientists and Engineers The DoD recognizes the need to support the education of America’s future scientists and engineers. The SMART Scholarship-for-Service Program is part of a concentrated effort to improve […]
- University of Copenhagen 2011 PhD Scholarships at Faculty of Life Sciences Faculty of Life Sciences at University of Copenhagen is offering a number of PhD scholarships commencing between 1 January 2011 and 1 March 2011. The application deadline is 12 November […]
- PhD Position: Physicochemical Characterization in Biological Media of Nanomedicines for Gene Therapy by Advanced Light Microscopy Doctoral research position at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Ghent UniversityContext of the research projectIn biopharmacy and pharmaceutical technology, intensive research is aimed at […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang APAI – Smart Materials and Light Body Aerodynamics Scholarship at RMIT University semoga informasi tentang APAI – Smart Materials and Light Body Aerodynamics Scholarship at RMIT University ini bermanfaat.