Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] Grand Challenges in Global Health Initiative – Gates Foundation sebagai berikut:
Dear professors, friends, and colleagues,
Here I send you an interesting opportunity, especially if you are working in the health field.
PS: The application deadline is 19th of May and not open to individuals.
Unorthodox thinking is essential to overcoming the most persistent challenges in global health. Vaccines were first developed over 200 years ago because revolutionary thinkers took an entirely new approach to preventing disease. Grand Challenges Explorations fosters innovation in global health research. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has committed $100 million to encourage scientists worldwide to expand the pipeline of ideas to fight our greatest health challenges. Launched in 2008, Grand Challenge Explorations grants have already been awarded to 262 researchers from 30 countries. Open to All Disciplines: Anyone Can Apply
The grant program is open to anyone from any discipline, from student to tenured professor, and from any organization – colleges and universities, government laboratories, research institutions, non-profit organizations and for-profit companies.
Agile, Accelerated Grant-Making
The initiative uses an agile, accelerated grant-making process with short two-page applications and no preliminary data required. Applications are submitted online, and winning grants are chosen approximately 4 months from the submission deadline. Initial grants of $100,000 are awarded two times a year. Successful projects have the opportunity to receive a follow-on grant of up to $1 million.
How Grand Challenges Explorations Grants are Selected
Grand Challenges Explorations is a unique initiative that supports innovative research of unorthodox ideas. Every aspect of the program, including the carefully designed topics describing critical scientific barriers to progress in global health, the two-page online application, and the rapid review process, are designed to swiftly award funding to scientists who are testing unproven ideas that could lead to breakthroughs in global health.
As part of an initial review by internal staff, proposals are screened to ensure that they address the scientific barrier described in a topic
. Applications that are disqualified at this stage from further review include those that are outside the scope of the topic; those that focus on ideas specifically excluded in the topic description; or those that do not describe a clear and testable hypothesis.
The second step in the review process is among the most unique in scientific grant programs. Our approach to identifying truly creative ideas and novel approaches requires a panel of reviewers with broad expertise and experience in discovering inventive approaches to daunting issues. All applications are sent to the reviewers without applicant details or organizational information.
Proposals are evaluated by some of the world’s leading innovative minds, who are each empowered to select one to two proposals he/she finds most pioneering based on the creativity of the idea and the experimental plan described in the proposal. No consensus is needed for an idea to be awarded a Grand Challenges Explorations grant – it simply needs to be championed by one of these reviewers.
The final step in the review is a rapid due diligence evaluation to ensure that the investigator and institution have the basic institutional capacity to receive the grant and perform the work described.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 206.709.3400
Ananda Setiyo Ivannanto
A Wing International
Media and Public Relations Executive
Global Business Development Department
Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy
Bachelor of Business Administration in Asia Pacific Management
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
“I help, therefore I exist”
“I serve, therefore I exist”
261 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Gates Vaccine Innovation Award, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USA Hundreds of thousands of lives each year could be saved by improved access to vaccines. Vaccines are cost-effective, safe, and proven to protect children from disease.Continued […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Gates Cambridge Scholarships at University of Cambridge OverviewIn October 2000 the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donated $210 million to the University of Cambridge, establishing the Gates Cambridge Trust. This is the largest single […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Wellcome Trust CALIBER MSc Studentships (x2) in Epidemiology – University College London Wellcome Trust CALIBER MSc Studentships (x2) in Epidemiology University College London - UCL Research Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Division of Population Health The […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] UNESCO-IHE twenty PhD positions on pro-poor sanitation innovation UNESCO-IHE and partners offering twenty PhD positions on pro-poor sanitation innovationUpdated - Monday 05 December 2011Twenty PhD Positions are available in the Bill & Melinda Gates […]
- 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) Scholarship, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USA The 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) scholarship application is now available. GMS will select 1,000 talented students to receive a good-through-graduation scholarship to use at any […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentship available in Energy Demand – University College London PhD studentship available in Energy Demand UCL is one of the world's premier universities, consistently ranked in the global top 10. It is a world-class research and teaching […]
- Beasiswa S2 dan S3 di Universitas Cambridge Inggris Tahun 2014/2015 Tahun Gates Cambridge Scholarship hadir lagi. Di 2014/2015 ini, beasiswa yang didanai Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation tersebut mencari mahasiswa terbaik dari belahan dunia. Bagi yang […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD student Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research (2 mandates) PhD student Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research (2 mandates)Backgroundwww.ibiostat.beTask descriptionPhD in statistical methodology in vaccine and […]
- [beasiswa] (info)Twenty PhD Positions Available (UNESCO-IHE The Netherlands) TWENTY PHD POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON PRO-POOR SANITATION INNOVATIONS Twenty PhD Positions are available in the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Funded Project on Pro-poor Sanitation […]
- [beasiswa] [Info] Phd position on ”modelling HPV infection dynamics” Source: Specifications - (explanation) Location RIVM, Bilthoven Scientific fields Natural Sciences, Engineering, Health Function types PhD positions Education […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] Grand Challenges in Global Health Initiative – Gates Foundation semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] Grand Challenges in Global Health Initiative – Gates Foundation ini bermanfaat.