Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 18 PhD positions, BioInterfaces Research, Karlsruhe, Germany sebagai berikut:
The BioInterfaces International Graduate School (BIF-IGS) provides the recruitment and training platform for the BioInterfaces Research Progamme at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany.
The BioInterfaces Programme brings together biologists, chemists, physicists, IT specialists, engineers, and material scientists with the common goal of controlling living systems, and bridges the gap between fundamental research and development of application-oriented technologies and products. The programme is tightly linked with the Universities of Karlsruhe and Heidelberg. In addition to offering the right of graduation, both Universities contribute scientifically to the BioInterfaces research school. While the University of Karlsruhe is more technically oriented, the University of Heidelberg has an emphasis on biomedical research and basic physics of surface interactions and microscopy.
Thus BIF-IGS offers outstanding graduate students education and training in trans- and multi-disciplinary research areas that allow students to prepare for future careers in professional fields such as health sciences, biotechnology, physics, chemistry and environmental science. Students will gain experience by working in a stimulating environment using state-of-the-art technology in an interdisciplinary context that promotes the ability of cross-frontier thinking. Laboratory work is supplemented by seminars, summer schools, training in soft skills and participation in international conferences.
Online registration/application is possible until June 30, 2010.
For more information please consult the following link: https://www.biointerfaces-gradschool.de.
various – depending on PhD project
Anfangsdatum: 1. September 2010
geschätzte Dauer: 3 Jahre
Bezahlung: various types of fellowships (depending on project)
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
206 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 30 Doctoral Scholarships at TU Darmstadt, Germany 30 doctoral scholarships
Graduate School invites applications for doctoral scholarships
The Technische Universität Darmstadt offers an excellent research environment to educate tomorrow's […]
- International Students Masters/PhD Scholarships in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen Germany Masters, PhD Scholarships for International Students in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience at the University of Tuebingen, Germany.The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the […]
- [Germany] PhD Student Fellowship in Natural Sciences at Friedrich Schiller University The Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC) is funded by the German Excellence Initiative. It conceptionally combines different research areas (microbial communities, interactions […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- MPhil Scholarship in The Influence Of Carbohydrate Gel Supplementation On Skill Performance, Swansea University The Sport and Exercise Science Research Group at Swansea University invites applications for a funded MPhil in Sports Science. The aim of The Sport and Exercise Science Research Group is […]
- Joint Masters and Doctorate Scholarship Programs in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics Erasmus Mundus Master Course (EMMC) and Joint Doctorate (EMJD)programs in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsStudy Subject: Photonics,Nanophotonics and […]
- PhD student position at the Linné Flow Centre at KTH Royal Institute of Technology Experimental investigation of the wake instability behind a bluff bodyKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural […]
- PhD student in Computer Science; Privacy and Security at KTH The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) KTH The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) seeks a PhD student in Computer Science; Privacy and SecurityKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and […]
- PhD student in Electrical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology The Electromagnetic Engineering lab at the School of Electrical Engineering, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology - seeks a PhD student in Electrical Engineering.KTH is the largest […]
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, University of Alberta, Canada The Vanier CGS program aims to attract and retain world-class doctoral students by supporting students who demonstrate both leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 18 PhD positions, BioInterfaces Research, Karlsruhe, Germany semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 18 PhD positions, BioInterfaces Research, Karlsruhe, Germany ini bermanfaat.