Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD internships – Bank of England sebagai berikut:
Bank of England
Monetary Analysis and Financial Stability Areas
The Bank of England is the central bank for the United Kingdom. Its core purposes are to ensure monetary stability and to support financial stability. In addition, it manages the UK’s foreign currency reserves, issues banknotes and acts as the bankers’ bank.
The Bank provides a unique environment in which economic analysis and research inform policy at the highest level. The Monetary Analysis area provides key analytical support in the setting of monetary policy to help achieve the United Kingdom’s inflation target. The Bank’s Financial Stability area takes a strong role in designing measures to build a more resilient financial system in the wake of the crisis and is at the forefront in developing a new macroprudential risk assessment and policy framework in preparation for the formation of the new Financial Policy Committee.
We are offering PhD internships for two to three months on projects that are relevant for monetary policy and financial stability based both in the Financial Stability and Monetary Analysis areas of the Bank. On some projects, interns may be estimating on onsite-only datasets jointly with our staff. These datasets include real-time macroeconomic data, monetary data, data on international banking groups, interbank payments and bank balance sheets.
Timings of individual internships are flexible.
Skills and experience
Candidates should be expecting to submit their PhD thesis within the next two years.
All fields are considered, although we are particularly interested in candidates with a strong background in:
· monetary economics
· open-economy macroeconomics and international finance
· applied econometrics
· macrofinance and asset pricing
· financial economics, including banking theory/regulation and credit risk modelling
· economics of payment systems and networks.
A daily rate of £100 per day and holiday entitlement pro rata based on 28 days per annum are offered. Overseas candidates will also receive a small accommodation allowance during their stay and be reimbursed for an economy class return flight to London.
Please note that all appointments are subject to security clearance and immigration clearance. To apply please visit our website: http://www.bankofenglandjobs.co.uk/opportunities/gap-year-internships/phd-internship/
Closing date: 4 February 2011.
267 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Position in Economics at TU Berlin, Germany url: http://www.macroeconomics.tu-berlin.de/fileadmin/fg124/stellenausschreibungen/Stellenausschreibung-SPP_english.pdf============================================Research Position for PhD […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 6 PhD positions, the BPM Research Group, QUT, Australia Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:53:47 -0600From: "Marta Indulska" Subject: Positions under the ARC Linkage project Facilitating Business Process Standardization and ReuseUp to 3 new positions (1 […]
- [beasiswa] [Info] Short Course Environmental Policy Program Dear friends, International University of Japan (IUJ) saat ini sedang membuka program beasiswa shortcourse Environmental Policy Program (EPP) yang akan dilaksanakan selama 6 bulan […]
- 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems OverviewThe aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying […]
- HIV Research Trust Scholarships The HIV Research Trust is a charitable foundation that provides financial support for researchers in resource – poor countries working in the field of HIV infection. The support is in […]
- Chevening Scholarships for Indonesian & East Timor Citizens, UK The British Chevening Awards programme, funded by the British Government (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) and administered by the British Council, has awarded over 1000 scholarship and […]
- UK Chevening Scholarships for Indonesia and East Timor at The British Chevening Awards The British Chevening Awards programme, funded by the British Government (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) and administered by the British Council, has awarded over 1000 scholarship and […]
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- Northcote Graduate Scholarships, Australia – UK The Northcote Graduate Scholarship scheme is administered by the Menzies Centre for Australian Studies, King’s College London, on behalf of the Northcote Children’s Emigration […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Health (EUROPUBHEALTH), Erasmus Mundus, Europe The EUROPUBHEALTH Erasmus Mundus Masters course provides a high level education in the field of public health.Its main goal is to enable the students to improve health of specific […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD internships – Bank of England semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD internships – Bank of England ini bermanfaat.