Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD position in Molecular Virology with focus on adapting RNA virus populations sebagai berikut:
A PhD position is available at Division of Virology, DTU Vet, for research on adapting RNA virus populations using reverse genetics and next generation sequencing approaches. The work will focus on the adaptation of RNA virus populations, e.g. classical swine fever viruses, within host cells to identify key regions of the virus genome that determine virulence and pathogenicity.
The integration of reverse genetics and next generation sequencing will produce detailed information about the adaptation of virus populations under different conditions, such as selective pressure in cell culture and also in vivo replication in host cells / animals. This will provide important knowledge about the key features of virus replication, specific virulence markers and pathogenicity, which are important for future development of vaccines plus antiviral therapies that may lead to new forms of treatment to combat these important pathogens.
The PhD project is a collaboration between Senior Researcher Thomas Bruun Rasmussen from the Division of Virology, who will be the main supervisor, and Professor Anders Gorm Pedersen from the Center for Biological Sequence Analysis, DTU Systems Biology. Read the rest of this entry »
248 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Post Doc HZI Braunschweig-Germany Dear All,Info PostDoc Position at Helmholtz Zentrum für Infektionsforschung Braunschweig Germany1. Working Group : Department of Infection Genetics The aim of the project will be to […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO]PhD position:Genome evolution,speciation and molecular populationGenome.. FYI : PhD position bidang Comparative Genomics, New Zealand. afiahttp://af1a.web.ugm.ac.id PhD position: Genome evolution, speciation and molecular populationGenome evolution, speciation […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Research Fellowship for pre-doctoral Applicants at the Department of Plant Biotechnology and Genetics, Ghent University, Belgium Research Fellowship for pre-doctoral Applicants at the Department of Plant Biotechnology and Genetics, Ghent University, BelgiumStudy Subject plant biology and biochemistryEmployer:Ghent […]
- PhD scholarship in Host-virus Interactions at Technical University of Denmark Brief Description A 3 year PhD position studying host-virus interactions in rainbow trout is available at the National Veterinary Institute, Technical University of Denmark (DTU). The […]
- PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln The PhD student will contribute to the cooperative research project “Identification of molecular markers for barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) resistance in maize” between the MPIPZ, the […]
- PhD Position: Physicochemical Characterization in Biological Media of Nanomedicines for Gene Therapy by Advanced Light Microscopy Doctoral research position at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Ghent UniversityContext of the research projectIn biopharmacy and pharmaceutical technology, intensive research is aimed at […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD student for studying new treatment of growth failure and osteoporosis caused by glucocorticoids and inflammation. Karolinska Institutetis looking for aPhD student for studying new treatment of growth failure and osteoporosis caused by glucocorticoids and inflammation.Workplace:Department of Women´s […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Postdoc at the Bioinformatics Research Centre University Of Aarhus Postdoc at the Bioinformatics Research CentreUniversity Of AarhusA postdoc position is available immediately or from as soon as possible.The ideal candidate has a background in […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD scholarships in Genomics, France A PhD scholarship in Genomics has been announced for the academic year 2011. The PhD scholarship is in association with the Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France. The research area for […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD position in Molecular Virology with focus on adapting RNA virus populations semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD position in Molecular Virology with focus on adapting RNA virus populations ini bermanfaat.