Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Position in Organizational Behavior/Work Psychology, Univ. Laussane sebagai berikut:
PhD position in Organizational Behavior/Work Psychology
Entrée en fonction: 01.07.2010
Durée du contrat: 3 years
Taux d’activité: 100%
Lieu de travail: University of Lausanne
The ideal candidate has
– a M.Sc. in psychology or a related field,
– solid knowledge in industrial psychology and/or personality psychology,
– well-grounded knowledge in research methods,
– is fluent in English
– and above all, has a strong interest in scientific work
Prior experience with conducting empirical studies (recruitment, data collection, data management, statistical analyses) is highly desirable. Basic knowledge of French and/or German is a plus but not necessarily indispensable.
Description des tâches:
The doctoral position is integrated into a large collaborative research project that is funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation. The project is located at three Universities: Basel (leading house), Zürich, and Lausane.
Its main part involves a three-generation longitudinal study, seeking to understand how personality evolves in adults and how it influences other spheres of life, notabley work.
The position allows tackling challenging research questions in a stimulating environment. The PhD student will be part of a national (Universities of Basel, Zurich, and Lausanne) and an international team (East Lansing, MI; Seattle, WA).
Short stays abroad (fully-financed) for PhD students are part of the project.
Dossier de candidature:
Review of applications start immediately and will continue until May 30, or until the position is filled. Starting date is July 1, 2010 or earlier. Please contact Professor Franciska Krings (email@example.com) for further information on the position and the project.
Please send your application (CV, motivation letter, one letter of recommendation, and – if applicable – own work such as Master Thesis or publication/s) to: Prof. Franciska Krings, Department of Organizational Behavior, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Lausanne, Building Internef, Office 613, firstname.lastname@example.org, 021/6923489.
Délai de candidature:
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
319 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School The Life Science Zurich Graduate School consists of thirteen highly competitive Ph.D. programs, run jointly by the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, and aims to attract the most […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 2 PhD Positions in Public Economics at University of Lugano, Switzerland website link:http://www.usi.ch/call-eco-mecop-phd-assistant-126133.pdfDoctoral Assistant Position in Public EconomicsThe Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the […]
- [beasiswa] (Info) Ph.D Phonetics speech sciences Institution/Organization: University of Zurich Department: Phonetics Laboratory/ General Linguistics Web Address: http://www.pholab.uzh.ch Level: PhD Duties: Research,Project WorkSpecialty […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD studentship in Building Material, ETH Zurich, Swiss At ETH Zurich, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute for Building Materials,Field(s): material physicsApplication deadline: Jun 20 (Sun), 2010Submitted: Apr 24, 2010Contact: Emanuela […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biogenic Selenium Volatilization Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich PhD Studentship in Building Material, ETH Zurich, SwissAt ETH Zurich, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute for Building Materials,Field(s): material physicsApplication deadline: Jun […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships 2011 on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) The European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a postgraduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus […]
- Master Scholarships of the “Mathematics for Life Sciences” (Master2 MathSV), France For the project LabeX LMH, the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) is offering one year scholarships for talented students applying for the master program in Mathematics for […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] various scholarships in Europe PhD Program in EconomicsDüsseldorf Graduate School in Economics, GermanyScholarship / Financial aid: the financial assistance is up to 1250 EuroDate: 3 yearsDeadline: 31 March 2012Open to: […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Position in Organizational Behavior/Work Psychology, Univ. Laussane semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Position in Organizational Behavior/Work Psychology, Univ. Laussane ini bermanfaat.