Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Scholarship in Physical Oceanography sebagai berikut:
A PhD Scholarship in Physical Oceanography is available at the National Institute of Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua) with starting date January 2012. The position is part-financed through NAACOS (North Atlantic – Arctic coupling in a changing climate: impacts on ocean circulation, carbon cycling and sea-ice), and through a stipendium from DHI Water • Environment • Health (DHI).
The project will primarily be carried out through the Section for Ocean Ecology and Climate which is situated in Charlottenlund, Denmark, and at DHI.
DTU Aqua is an institute at the Technical University of Denmark. The purpose of DTU Aqua is to provide research, advice and education at the highest international level within the sustainable exploitation of living marine and freshwater resources, the biology of aquatic organisms and the development of ecosystems as well as their integration in ecosystem-based management. The institute has an international research staff comprising approx. 90 academic employees. Read the rest of this entry »
205 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Arctic Palaeoecology in Greifswald At the Institute of Botany and Landscape Ecology of Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-University Greifswald (Germany) a position is available as Scientific collaborator(50 %, 20 hours per week, 3 years […]
- [beasiswa] RDC Ocean Industries Research Awards – Canada [3 Attachments] [Attachment(s) from Y Budi Sulistioadi included below] http://www.researchnl.com/research/index.htm The RDC Ocean Industries Research Awards represent both a reward for academic […]
- [Spain] PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona PhD Studentship in Marine Palaeoclimatology at Universitat Autònoma de BarcelonaThe Institute of Environmental Science and Technology (ICTA) at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona is a […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Earth, Environmental, and Ocean Sciences at Columbia University Columbia`s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships in the earth, environmental and ocean sciences. Candidates should have recently completed […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy The Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP) is a 2-year-long international Masters course funded by the European Commission. It directly responds to the educational […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Full Scholarship at Macquarie University Australia Macquarie University International Scholarship - Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Full Scholarship) and Merit (Partial Scholarship) The MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate […]
- [New Zealand] New Zealand Intl Doctoral Research Scholarships (NZIDRS) New Zealand Intl Doctoral Research Scholarships (NZIDRS)New Zealand provides opportunities to study under internationally recognised academics and researchers in a wide range of […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD in Climate Change – Scholarship Dear all,Berikut saya forward informasi mengenai PhD bidang Perubahan Iklim.Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silahkan cek link […]
- Master Scholarships in Aquaculture, Ghent University, Belgium This programme provides courses at university level on the most important aspects of aquaculture, for both marine and freshwater organisms. The programme takes a multidisciplinary, […]
- Master Scholarships 2011 in Aquaculture at Universiteit Gent This programme provides courses at university level on the most important aspects of aquaculture, for both marine and freshwater organisms. The programme takes a multidisciplinary, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Scholarship in Physical Oceanography semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Scholarship in Physical Oceanography ini bermanfaat.