Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Aston University – School of Life and Health Sciences sebagai berikut:
Aston University – School of Life & Health Sciences
PhD Studentships for international overseas students with bursaries available against fees.
Projects are available in research groups allied to Biomedical Sciences, Biology, Pharmacy, Optometry and Psychology
Applications are invited for three year Research Studentships to be undertaken in the School of Life and Health Sciences at Aston University to start in July or October 2010.
The School of Life and Health Sciences is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to pursue cutting-edge research. In the 2008 RAE, 85% of the research in the School of Life and Health Sciences was ranked as being of international quality, and the School was ranked 3rd out of 61 UK University submissions to Allied Health Professions and Studies for quality and volume of research. The School currently has a research income of about £8m, with approximately 75 research students, (part time and full-time), who are registered in the School each year.
Projects can be viewed by research topic and research supervisor at (http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lhs/research/postgraduate-research/)
The projects are available to students meeting the University and School academic entry requirements and bursaries for international students will be awarded competitively on merit. The bursaries for international students will cover payment of £6,000 against the international fee of £12,650 per annum.
• Applicants should have or expect a good honours degree (either first class or upper second class) or hold an MSc in a relevant discipline.
• The English Language requirements are a minimum score of 620 (260 minimum in computer test) in TOEFL OR IELTS with minimum marks of 6.5 in each section and an overall band of 7.0.
• The studentships are for 3 years, subject to a satisfactory progress review at the end of the first year, and are available for July 1st and October 1st 2010 registration.
• For an application form please visit: http://www1.lhs.aston.ac.uk/pabs/pgprojects/application%20form.pdf
• Closing Date: Monday, 10th May 2010 for July entry or 9th August 2010 for October entry.
• For informal enquiries or to return completed applications forms, please contact the Research Office, Room MB560, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham, B4 7ET; email email@example.com : +44 (0)121 204 4019).
328 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Merit Scholarships, School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Robert Gordon University, UK The School of Pharmacy & Life Sciences is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School starting September 2012 and January […]
- International PhD Scholarship in Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences at University of Central Lancashire, UK University of Central Lancashire Funded International PhD Scholarships in Getting it right for young people: Empowering pharmacies to develop their practice, UK Study Subject: Getting it […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD student Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research (2 mandates) PhD student Statistical Methodology in Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research (2 mandates)Backgroundwww.ibiostat.beTask descriptionPhD in statistical methodology in vaccine and […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Doctoral student position with a doctoral grant in epidemiology Doctoral student position with a doctoral grant in epidemiology Karolinska Institutet, Institutionen för folkhälsovetenskap At the Department of Public Sciences we […]
- Masters Degree Scholarships – Museum Studies for UK/EU and International Applicants at University of Leicester, UK School/Department: School of Museum StudiesFunding Availability: 8 x £1,000 Masters Degree Scholarships (Open to UK/EU and International Applicants) Closing Date for Applications: 31 […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Some information of 2012 International Scholarships # PhD positions at INRIA 2012 # International Women's Institute on Leadership and Disability (WILD) # 2012 King AbdulAzis University Scholarships Jeddah, Saudi […]
- ASHTON BUSINESS SCHOOL MBA SCHOLARSHIP 2012 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, UK Aston Business School offers Postgraduate Scholarship in MBA for International students, UK 2012. Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: EU countries, Latin American […]
- EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship, Aston University, UK The School of Engineering and Applied Science is pleased to announce our 2012/13 EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship Scheme, available to self-funded international students […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] International Ph.D. in the Life Sciences, Switzerland International Ph.D. Programs in the Life SciencesPosted by:Life Science Zurich Graduate SchoolPosted date:05-May-10The Life Science Zurich Graduate School houses several highly competitive […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Aston University – School of Life and Health Sciences semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Aston University – School of Life and Health Sciences ini bermanfaat.