Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Economics – University of Otago New Zealand sebagai berikut:
University of Otago – Department of Economics
The Department of Economics of the University of Otago in New Zealand is expanding its PhD programme and invites applications for Ph.D. Studentships (Scholarships). Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit. The University of Otago is New Zealand’s leading research university. In the most recent national research evaluation exercise (PBRF) – equivalent to the British RAE and the Australian ERA – Otago was ranked first in Economics and first overall. For more information on the PhD programme, please consult the Department’s website at http://www.business.otago.ac.nz/econ/
Applications are considered throughout the year.
Each Scholarship will pay university tuition fees and in addition a living allowance of NZ $20,000 per annum for up to three years, for a total of NZ $60.000. Additional income from research assistance and/or tutoring may be available.
Information on the relative cost of living in New Zealand is available at http://www.immigration.govt.nz/nzopportunities/lifestyle/costofliving/default.htm
The normal period of study is three years. Applicants should have completed at least four years of university study in Economics, and hold an Honours or Masters degree, with excellent grades, which includes a research component. The PhD programme at Otago is by research only, that is, it does not include any course work. We expect that you will have taken courses equivalent to our own honours programme, which includes advanced courses in micro- and macroeconomic theory and in econometrics. The fact that the Otago PhD does not include course work means that you need to have obtained the skills (either theoretical, empirical or both) required for your proposed research before coming to Otago. In addition, it is assumed that you have good written English skills.
If you would like feedback on whether you may qualify for a scholarship, please email a CV, copies of your academic transcripts, showing the courses you have taken and the grades you obtained, plus a 2 to 3 page research proposal, that clearly sets out the hypothesis you wish to test, the methodology you will use to test the hypothesis, and how your research will extend the existing literature to:
Professor Alfred A. Haug
Director of Postgraduate Studies
Department of Economics
University of Otago
300 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentships in Economics at University of Otago PhD Studentships in Economics - University of Otago New ZealandThe Department of Economics of the University of Otago in New Zealand is expanding its PhD programme and invites applications […]
- PhD Studentships in Economics at University of Otago, New Zealand The Department of Economics of the University of Otago in New Zealand is expanding its PhD programme and invites applications for Ph.D. Studentships (Scholarships). Scholarships are […]
- [beasiswa] [Info] NZ ASEAN Scholars Award 2013 Dear All, Grateful if you can help to 'spread the word' about the New Zealand postgraduate studies scholarship programme. The deadline for applications is April 11th. Please see […]
- [beasiswa] [Info] NZ ASEAN Scholars Award 2013 – 2 days to Applications Deadline New Zealand ASEAN Scholars AwardsCalling for applications from Indonesians now! Do you have an inquiring mind and want to contribute to the future development of your country? […]
- Masters Degree Scholarships – Museum Studies for UK/EU and International Applicants at University of Leicester, UK School/Department: School of Museum StudiesFunding Availability: 8 x £1,000 Masters Degree Scholarships (Open to UK/EU and International Applicants) Closing Date for Applications: 31 […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships New Zealand International Doctoral Research ScholarshipsNew Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships (NZIDRS) are open to all international students who meet the eligibility […]
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholars Awards The New Zealand-ASEAN Scholar Awards are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s international development programme. They are managed by the New Zealand […]
- University of Otago Postgraduate Award, New Zealand Code: OUAClosing Date: 2 NovValue: An emolument of $13,000 plus tuition fees at the NZ student level and costs incurred in the production of two hard bound theses.Tenure: Tenure is for one […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] New Zealand ASEAN Scholar Awards Dear Milister,Semoga […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Economics – University of Otago New Zealand semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships in Economics – University of Otago New Zealand ini bermanfaat.