Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Vacancy: Numerical Modelling on Laminated Glass, University of Ghent sebagai berikut:
Barangkali ada yang tertarik dengan posisi PhD Numerical Modelling:
PhD Vacancy “Numerical Modelling on Laminated Glass”, University of Ghent
A PhD vacancy is available in the Mechanics of Materials and Structures research group at Ghent University. The position is a 4-years full-time job with the main activity on numerical research on blast effect on laminated glass.
The aim of this project is to improve the fundamental knowledge on the mechanical response of glass facades to air blast loading and develop an experimental and numerical framework to assess the blast resistance of different concepts of glass facades without the need for many large-scale tests.
The objectives therefore are:
- experimental assessment of the blast response of laminated glass windows for use in large glass facades by widely instrumented small-scale air blast tests,
- numerical modelling of the elastic, breakage and post-failure response of the laminated glass window with advanced finite element techniques,
- large-scale experimental validation of the developed modelling framework for a realistic glass facade construction.
This is a PhD position for pure numerical research, the experimental testing will be done by the other PhD student. So, the PhD candidate should have a strong background in numerical modelling, fracture mechanics and finite elements (if possible cohesive zone methods and/or SPH methods). Finally, it is important to remark that although the research group is mainly working on composite materials, this is a project on laminated glass (and not on composites).
Interested applicants should write a detailed Curriculum Vitae in Dutch or English, containing:
- personal details (name, address, date of birth, nationality,…);
- education, subject of master thesis and degrees;
- work experience (previous jobs);
- additional skills (finite element software, programming languages, communication skills, …);
- mastered languages (Dutch, English, French);
- references (previous projects in the domain, published papers,…).
Application should be sent by post or email to:
Prof. Wim Van Paepegem
Mechanics of Materials and Structures
Tel. : +32-(0)9-331.04.32
Fax : +32-(0)9-331.04.65
Deatiled information is avaiable at http://phdvacancy.com/phd-vacancy-numerical-modelling-on-laminated-glass-university-of-ghent/
170 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Research positions (Msc and PhD) at Sabanci University Dear all,FYI:1) The Theoretical, Numerical and Experimental Investigation of the Mechanical Behavior of Multi-axial Laminated Composite Materials. Positions Available: 1 PhD, and 1 […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Vacant positions for PhD researchers in statistics Vacant positions for PhD researchers in statisticsAt the Statistics Section of the Department of Mathematics of the KatholiekeUniversiteit Leuven there are vacancies for two Ph.D. […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD student Biostatistics 2 Hasselt University announces, within I-Biostat (the Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and statistical Bioinformatics), the following position (m/f):PhD student […]
- Research fellow (PhD candidate) in applied and computational mathematics at Department of Mathematics at University of Bergen The Department of Mathematics has a vacancy for a research fellow in applied and computational mathematics for a period of 4 years from August 2011. The PhD position is within the […]
- [beasiswa] [Info] NZ ASEAN Scholars Award 2013 Dear All, Grateful if you can help to 'spread the word' about the New Zealand postgraduate studies scholarship programme. The deadline for applications is April 11th. Please see […]
- [beasiswa] [info] vacancy for a PhD position at Universiteit Antwerpen [1 Attachment] [Attachment(s) from Setio Pramono included below] Please find enclosed a vacancy for a PhD position in statistics at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of […]
- [beasiswa] [info]PhD student / post-doctoral researcher Biostatistics-UHasselt Belgium Dear All,Opening vacancy of phd student and post-doc fellowship at Biostatistics Hasselt University, Belgium. The Dateline no more than 7/12/11.For more information, please find out at […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] European Higher Education Fair (EHEF), Jakarta, 12-13 November 2011 dan Medan 15 November 2011 FYI"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." (Mohandas Gandhi)From: "NUGROHO Destriani (EEAS-JAKARTA)" Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: Thu, 27 Oct […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Fellowship at SUM 2012 (NORWAY) FYI, mungkin ada yang tertarik...Good luck. PhD fellowship vacant at SUM: Inviting proposals on development and poverty reduction In this call, we invite innovative proposals that […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Daftar Profesor Ekonomi di Jerman Dear Para Pejuang Beasiswa,Kebetulan saya ada info Profesor Bidang Ekonomi terbaik 2012 di Jerman,silahkan dicermati, siapa tau bisa menjadi info awal utk studi lanjut.Happy searching […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Vacancy: Numerical Modelling on Laminated Glass, University of Ghent semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Vacancy: Numerical Modelling on Laminated Glass, University of Ghent ini bermanfaat.