Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Research Studentships in Criminology – University of Leicester sebagai berikut:
Research Studentships in Criminology
University of Leicester – The Department of Criminology
The Department of Criminology invites applications from prospective PhD students for two studentships in Criminology commencing October 2010. One studentship is full-time and includes a stipend and tuition fees at the UK/EU rate over three years. The stipend is equivalent to that provided by the research councils, currently £13,290 for 2009/10, (but will be updated for 2010/11). Overseas applicants may be considered on a ‘reduced-stipend plus fee waiver’ package. The second studentship is part-time and covers tuition fees (at the UK/EU rate only) over five years.
The Department would welcome proposals in any area of Criminology but ideally falling within one or more of staff specialist research interests. These can be found on the staff and research pages of the departmental website (see http://www.le.ac.uk/criminology/) and include:
- hate crime and targeted violence,
- gangs and youth crime,
- football violence,
- crime and the media,
- crime film,
- global policing, security and terrorism,
- penal policy,
- prison arts and education,
- the arts in the criminal justice system,
- prison architecture,
- retail crime and loss prevention,
- forensic mental health and secure mental health provision,
- developmental life-course criminology.
Proposals should be concise, (three or four A-4sides), covering: the main aims of the research; a summary of the research and its original contribution to criminology; the relationship of the proposed work to existing literature and research; the analytical framework and methodological approach; and the proposed research timetable.
Applications can be completed online or an application form can be obtained from Jo Oughton (by phone 0116 252 5792 or email email@example.com).
Applicants should have completed recognised ESRC research training at Masters level or have equivalent research training experience, as well as an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline. The successful applicant will join a lively and stimulating department and will be supervised by leading experts in their field. For more details about the Department of Criminology see http://www.le.ac.uk/criminology/.
Informal enquiries may be directed to Dr Rob Mawby (by phone 0116 252 3750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) or Professor Yvonne Jewkes (0116 252 5705 or email@example.com).
Closing date: Monday 17 May 2010
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 16 June 2010
285 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentship in Criminology – University of Leicester Full-time Funded Research Studentship in Criminology
University of Leicester -Department of Criminology
The Department of Criminology invites applications from prospective
PhD students for […]
- Re: Bls: [beasiswa] [INFO] Erasmus Mundus EMASIAREGIONAL 2011 Hi AmaliaSaya belum pernah mendengar ada student EM yang disuruh bayar tuition fee (action 1 maupun action 2). Menurut rule nya, semua pemenang grant tidak diperlukan untuk membayar […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- University of London School of Advanced Study Doctoral Studentships 2011, UK School of Advanced Study funded Doctoral Studentships for Home/EU or Overseas Students,University of London, UK The School offers its own Studentships for research (doctoral) degree […]
- University of Leicester Open Scholarships for International Students University of Leicester Open Scholarships for International Students:Open PhD Scholarship :Eligibility : New PhD students starting in January 2012Maximum Number : Up to 2Value : Up to GBP […]
- PhD Scholarships in ICS at Leeds University The Institute of Communications Studies at the University of Leeds is offering a number of PhD Scholarships for study commencing in September/October 2011. The scholarships cover full […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 105 PhD Scholarships at University of Edinburgh, UK PhD Scholarships for 2011-2012With an international reputation for innovative research in a broad range of disciplines, the University of Edinburgh provides the opportunity for PhD […]
- [beasiswa] [info] Master Grant for International Student at Bern University, Switzerland Dear Students, The Universität Bern offers six Master Grants for the academic year 2012/13 for excellent international students. The grant consists of 1'600 CHF per month for […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Studentships – Swansea University Department of Computer Science PhD Studentships Swansea University - Department of Computer Science Department funded PhD studentships (two awards) These awards cover an annual stipend of £15,000 from which […]
- School of Law Research and PhD Scholarships at The University of Edinburgh Brief Description The following awards are available for students commencing their studies in the 2010/2011 academic session.School of Law PhD ScholarshipsEdinburgh Law School will offer […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Research Studentships in Criminology – University of Leicester semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Research Studentships in Criminology – University of Leicester ini bermanfaat.