Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA sebagai berikut:
Canon Foundation for Scientific Research (CFSR) sponsors scientists primarily in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries. The foundation aims are to support activities that will increase the participation of under represented nations in these disciplines and to develop an understanding of how this will influence development.
* Applications must be in the engineering or scientific fields
* Applications relevant to current funding initiatives will be given priority
* Applications will be considered from postgraduate students, postdoctoral researchers and established researchers with permanent institutional positions
* Applicants may be asked to attend an interview (at CFSR’s expense)
* Applicants will be asked to produce evidence of the use of their funding, for example a certificate of attendance, conference report etc.
For further information
313 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich PhD Studentship in Building Material, ETH Zurich, SwissAt ETH Zurich, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute for Building Materials,Field(s): material physicsApplication deadline: Jun […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- THE MATSUMAE 2011 FELLOWSHIP The Matsumae International Foundation is a nongovernmental organization. Its Fund is solely based on donations from many Japanese people who have responded with goodwill to Dr. […]
- 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas Applications are invited from doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who are planning a history of ideas project based on the source material held at one or more of the three research […]
- Simons Graduate Fellowships in Theoretical Computer Science, USA The Simons Foundation Division for Mathematics and the Physical Sciences invites applications for the Simons Graduate Fellowships in Theoretical Computer Science program. Simons Graduate […]
- UNU Fellowships in MBA Programme for Developing Countries The University of Geneva and The United Nations University (UNU) share a strong commitment to capacity development, especially aiming to enhance the capacity of individuals and […]
- PhD Position Digital Microfluidics with Cells in Droplets in University of Twente, 2011 The University of Twente provides a stimulating academic environment with excellent technical facilities and a strong concentration of microfluidics research within the MESA+ Institute […]
- International PhD Scholarships at la Caixa CNIO Foundation In 2008 "la Caixa" Foundation launched a scholarship programme to offer interdisciplinary training and research opportunities to outstanding young graduate students of any nationality […]
- Post Doctoral Research Posistion at The Institute of Urban Design in Innsbruck The Institute of Urban Design in Innsbruck, directed by Prof. Peter Trummer – Head of the Institute, offers a 4 year Post Doctoral Research Post. We are seeking for international […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA semoga informasi tentang CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA ini bermanfaat.