Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Edith Cowan University International PhD-MSc by Research Scholarship (ECU-IPRS) sebagai berikut:
International Postgraduate Research scholarships at Edith Cowan University are restricted only to those applicants wishing to commencing their studies in either a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master by Research.
The ECU-IPRS scheme is both prestigious and highly competitive. Four ECU-IPRS scholarships are offered each year for tenure at Edith Cowan University. The scholarships provide the recipient with tuition fee and health care cover for the duration of their research degree. In addition, each successful ECU-IPRS recipient will be offered an ECU International Stipend (ECUIS) to meet living costs for the same period.
Application closing date: 31 August 2010
* Amount: AUD$25,000 per year (tax free) stipend/living allowance plus tuition fees and overseas health cover paid. Stipend (three years for Doctoral degree or up to two years for Master by Research)
* Frequency: Fortnightly
* Method: Electronic funds transfer
* Academic merit, academic qualifications that are equivalent to either an Australian bachelor degree with first class honours or an Australian Master by Research. Qualifications gained outside of Australia will be assessed to determine how they compare to an Australian qualification.
* Research, significant publication record.
* Must meet Edith Cowan University English entry requirements.
* Must meet international student visa requirements as specified by the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (DIMA).
* Must not have held an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the ECU-IPRS.
* May not concurrently receive a Faculty Scholarship or other major scholarship.
Level of study:
* Higher degree research (including Masters by Research)
Year of study:
* 1st year
* Full-time on-campus
* Advice to Applicants
* Application Form
* English Language Proficiency
* Applicants must provide the original or certified copies of academic documentation, including academic transcripts and proof of completion from any tertiary qualification, except for qualifications completed at ECU.
* It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all documentation presented in a foreign language is also accompanied by an authorised English translation.
* An applicant’s research experience will be taken into consideration in the assessment of applications for scholarship. Applicants are required to provide evidence of any research grants received or research that has been published.
* Selection is based on academic merit and research capability within the University’s research strengths. Each application will be assessed against the Scholarship Ranking Scheme.
347 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Edith Cowan University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (ECUPRS), Australia This scholarship is designed to support postgraduate students of exceptional research promise to study full-time at Edith Cowan University in a Doctoral degree (PhD) or Master by […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University Western AustraliaOverviewThe Graduate Research School of Edith Cowan University Western Australia offers PhD and Master […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- Business H3 Global Research Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia Griffith Business School, in collaboration with strong Global Advisors Pty Ltd is offering a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) scholarship worth $AU 32,000 per year. This scholarship is for […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) at University of Western Australia Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Adelaide, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) scheme is funded by the Commonwealth Government through the Department of Education, Employment & Workplace Relations (DEEWR). […]
- Living Stipend Scholarships, Bond University, Australia Bond University, Australia, is offering living stipend scholarships for all students commencing Doctoral degree in 2017. The scholarship will provide living allowance of $26,288 per annum […]
- Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia In order to increase the capacity and quality of research, Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia, providing the opportunity for the academic year 2010/11 to a scholarship […]
- Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) The University of Adelaide offers a scholarships scheme for international students undertaking postgraduate research study. Its purpose is to attract high quality overseas […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Edith Cowan University International PhD-MSc by Research Scholarship (ECU-IPRS) semoga informasi tentang Edith Cowan University International PhD-MSc by Research Scholarship (ECU-IPRS) ini bermanfaat.