Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang EM Masters Scholarships in Strategic Project Management sebagai berikut:
A number of Masters in Strategic Project Management Scholarships are granted by the Swedish Government and the Erasmus Mundus Consortium.
All enrolled students will be granted a scholarship by the Swedish government (€ 6,000) in addition to any Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
There are three core admission criteria:
- Excellence of the candidate: outstanding achievement in the applicant’s first degree.
The minimum admission qualification is a high-quality Bachelor degree (or an equivalent academic degree) of minimum three years duration and 180 ECTS credits in a cognate discipline, or semi-cognate discipline with considerable relevant experience, e.g. business and management, science and engineering.
- Language ability: for non-native English speaking applicants a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent is required (e.g. TOEFL 600 or 250 computer-based). A language policy exists for students with a slightly lower level of English (e.g. IELTS 6.0) who wish to apply; they are encouraged to take advantage of the pre-sessional English language course at Heriot-Watt University .
- Student motivation and relevance of the Masters Course to a student’s professional experience to date and future career aspirations.
All applications for admission will be forwarded to the co-ordinating institution ( Heriot-Watt University ) for processing.
Documents required in English WHICH MUST BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION are as follows:
- Application form including letter of motivation.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Certified copy of your university qualification.
- Certified copy of the certificate issued by the competent academic authority confirming the examinations passed, detailed study programmes and the number of hours for each module studied.
- Proof of level of English.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from the university or institute that awarded your first degree.
- Administrative papers: a copy of a valid ID document.
Application forms are available from HWU, who are the co-ordinating institution for this course.
You can download an application form, or complete one online by visiting www.postgraduate.hw.ac.uk/apply/
If you do apply online, please ensure you print
off a copy of your application form and enclose along with all your supporting documentation – this will allow us to match your supporting documents with your online application and process your application as quickly as possible.
Application deadline – January 31st.
For further details, and application materials, go to:
402 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning Students from third countries can apply for Erasmus Mundus International Master in Digital Library Learning Scholarships. For each student the scholarship amounts to €24,000 per academic […]
- Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University aims to acquire a good international reputation through increased involvement in the exchange of students and/or researchers […]
- MBA Director’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK Studying for an MBA is a fantastic way to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and improve your employment prospects. We recognise the personal and financial commitment involved in […]
- Master Scholarships, School of Government and Public Policy, Indonesia The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) offers financial aid to candidates on a competitive basis. This aid ranges from partial to full tuition remittals and are valid for the […]
- Master Scholarship in Optics in Science & Technology at Institut D’Optique Graduate School, France Students enrolled in the two-year programme will study in two different countries of their choice, spending one year in each and offering the opportunity to acquire 60 European Credit […]
- Master Scholarships in Mass Communication and Information Science, Netherlands Hanze University of Applied Sciences, GroningenSchool of Communication & MediaP.O. Box 3037, 9701 DA Groningen, The NetherlandsPhone: 31 – (0)50-5954051 Fax: 31 – (0)50-5954999E-mail: […]
- Master Scholarships in Strategic Project Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe This Erasmus Mundus course, Masters in Strategic Project Management (European), known as MSPME, is a unique programme in the field of Business Management. It is the only masters programme […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new […]
- English Language Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK The College has a limited number of £1,000 English Language Scholarships, awarded according to academic merit. Only applicants who have been offered a place conditional on English […]
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral degrees The Chinese Government Scholarships cover all levels of studies – Undergraduates, Master degrees and Doctoral degrees. They also cater for Chinese language students, general scholars and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang EM Masters Scholarships in Strategic Project Management semoga informasi tentang EM Masters Scholarships in Strategic Project Management ini bermanfaat.