Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Evan Lewis-Thomas Law Studentships 2011-2012 in the University of Cambridge sebagai berikut:
The Council of Sidney Sussex College offers annually, for men and women of any nationality, a number of Evan Lewis-Thomas Law Studentships for research or advanced courses in Law or cognate subjects in the University of Cambridge. The Evan Lewis-Thomas Law Studentships, which are subject to reviews of diligence and progress, are tenable for one year in the first instance but may be renewed annually, up to a maximum of three years. Their value depends on the candidate’s needs in the light of support from other sources and on the availability of income from the Evan Lewis Thomas Fund.
Under the terms of the will of the late Judge Evan Lewis-Thomas, candidates must have shown proficiency in Law and Jurisprudence, normally by obtaining a university degree in Law by August 2010, and they must be or become candidates for the Ph.D. Degree, the Diploma in Legal Studies, the Diploma in International Law, the M.Phil. Degree (one-year course) in Criminology, or the LL.M Degree.
If candidates of sufficient merit present themselves, elections will next be made to up to five Studentships (of between £1,000 and £3,000 per annum, reduced to £1,000 if full funding is obtained from another source) in May 2011.
Election to a Studentship may be made conditional upon satisfactory results in degree examinations and is in all cases conditional upon the person elected being accepted by the Board of Graduate Studies if he/she is a candidate for the Ph.D. Degree, the M.Phil. Degree or a Diploma, or by the Degree Committee for the Faculty of Law if he/she is a candidate for the LL.M. Degree.
Sidney Sussex will be implementing a new online application process during Michaelmas Term 2010. Please keep checking this page for updates.
Students from other Colleges may apply for any of these awards, but if successful they would be expected to transfer their membership to Sidney Sussex College. In the competition for the Studentship, no preference will be given to candidates who nominate Sidney Sussex as their College of first or second choice on their application form.
328 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Schlumberger Interdisciplinary Research Fellowship, Darwin College, UK The Governing Body of Darwin College, Cambridge, and Schlumberger Cambridge Research Limited jointly invite applications for a non-stipendiary Research Fellowship supporting […]
- The Government of India Scholarships for Indonesian Students The Government of India offers, every year, 20 scholarship slots to meritorious students from Indonesia to pursue their higher studies in Indian universities and colleges. The scholarships […]
- Chancellors International Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK The scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for the duration of the […]
- Ajinomoto Indonesia Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, […]
- 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) scholarship The 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) scholarship application is now available. GMS will select 1,000 talented students to receive a good-through-graduation scholarship to use at any […]
- 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) Scholarship, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USA The 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) scholarship application is now available. GMS will select 1,000 talented students to receive a good-through-graduation scholarship to use at any […]
- Scholarship for MA in Media Practice for International Development, University of Sussex, UK The School of Media, Film and Music is delighted to offer a £5,000 scholarship to UK/HEU and non EU students who have been accepted on the MA in Media Practice for International […]
- Women in Aerospace (WIA) Foundation Scholarships, USA The WIA Foundation is pleased to provide scholarships to women interested in a career in the aerospace field to pursue higher education degrees in engineering, math or science. One or more […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Evan Lewis-Thomas Law Studentships 2011-2012 in the University of Cambridge semoga informasi tentang Evan Lewis-Thomas Law Studentships 2011-2012 in the University of Cambridge ini bermanfaat.