Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier sebagai berikut:
PhD position in Systems Biology, Montpellier
We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. Previous training in biology is an advantage.
To apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and the names of 3 referees before June 30.
Studying lipid metabolism of Plasmodium is of great interest as its normal functioning is essential for the survival of the parasite. Targeting this metabolism with drugs represents a new pharmaceutical approach against malaria. Plasmodium is well suited for systems biology studies because during its life cycle this parasite activates a rare diversity of metabolic pathways. Reconstructing synthesis pathways of lipid metabolism in Plasmodium is crucial for understanding the biology of this agent of disease. The objective of this thesis is to develop a methodology for constructing dynamic mixed metabolic and genetic networks by using heterogeneous data. This methodology will be applied to transcriptomic and metabolomic data in order to build a model for lipid metabolism in Plasmodium. This model will be used for /in silico/ studies of the life cycle and of the defences against perturbations of the parasite.
The phD Student will join the new team `Biological Physics and Systems Biology` in the lab DIMNP (UMR 5235) in Montpellier. Our team develops physical, mathematical and computer science approaches for the understanding of the functioning of biological systems. At the centre of our approaches is the multi-scale modelling of the biological processes by using statistical physics, dynamical systems and stochastic processes techniques.
369 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics Hasselt University, in collaboration with the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI, Belgium), announces the following position (m/f): Researcher doctoral student in […]
- [Germany] 2 PhD Student Positions in Osteoimmunology at Technische Universität Dresden The Institute of Physiological Chemistry, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, TU Dresden offers within the DFG Schwerpunktprogramm `Osteoimmunology - IMMUNOBONE – A Program to unravel the […]
- PhD student in the Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences The PhD student will work on the molecular basis of aging in Caenorhabditis elegans. He/she will work under the daily supervision of McGillarvy fellow Dr Yelena Budovskaya who has […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD fellowships in Computational Biology, HU Berlin, Germany url: http://www.berlin-csb.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=41:kurzmeldung-5&catid=3:kurzmeldungen=============================================Humboldt-Universität zu […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 12 PhD Fellowships in Biology, Humboldt Univ, Germany Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin DFG Research Training Group "Computational Systems Biology"Biology has developed into a quantitative, information-driven science. We are seeking fellows in […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- PhD Position in Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Colloidal Transport at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and Eindhoven Univ PhD Position in Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Colloidal TransportA PhD vacancy in Applied Mathematics will be hosted by the Chair for Applied Mathematics 1, Department of […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- PhD Scholarships in Biochemistry/Life Sciences 2011 at Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France A PhD scholarship in Life Sciences has been announced for the academic year 2011. The PhD scholarship is in association with the Institute of Nuclear Sciences, France. The research area […]
- [US] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at NYU-Poly Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, NYU-Poly; Brooklyn, NYApplications are invited for a postdoctoral […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier semoga informasi tentang [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier ini bermanfaat.