Applicants must be English language teachers or currently in training to become the English language teacher and must be able to demonstrate a commitment to language teaching upon return to Indonesia following the award. The program is for one academic year (9 months) and requires the grantee to teach Indonesian language and culture in the U.S. for 20 hours per week and to Enroll in at least two U.S. Studies and / or ESL methodology classes per semester under a full tuition waiver.
Applicants who are no older than 29 years of age by October 1, 2009 and will possess:
- a Bachelor’s (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (scale 4.00)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- a demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to their home institution upon completion of the Fulbright program
- a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS 6.0.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at the AMINEF Office, Gedung Balai Pustaka, 6th floor, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4, Jakarta 10720.
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a Concise Clearly written and objective study.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (Bahasa translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: infofulbright_ind[at]aminef.or.id. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is 15 April 2011.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
To download form click here
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- van Oord MBA Scholarship, Switzerland Geographic regionDeveloping countries whose advancement / progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river […]
- Biaya Kuliah UNIPI 2023/2024 (Universitas Persatuan Islam) Bersama ini kami Biaya-kuliah.net menyampaikan informasi tentang Biaya Kuliah UNIPI 2023/2024 (Universitas Persatuan Islam), Sebagai berikut:
Tentang Universitas Persatuan Islam […]
- Biaya Kuliah S2 UBD 2022/2023 (Universitas Bina Darma) Bersama ini kami Biaya-kuliah.net menyampaikan informasi tentang Biaya Kuliah S2 UBD 2022/2023 (Universitas Bina Darma), Sebagai berikut:
Tentang Pascasarjana Universitas Bina Darma […]
- [beasiswa] [Butuh Info] Terjemahan ijazah dan transkrip nilai SMA dalam Bahasa Inggris untuk Sekolah ke LUAR ngr biasanya kalo mau coba apply Beasiswa ke luar negeri kita di suruh buat Terjemahan ijazah dan transkrip nilai dalam Bahasa Inggris habis itu disahkan sama NOTARIS. nah abis itu akta […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Ph.D. / Post-doc position on Sustainability Assessment – the Netherlands Vacancy announcement for Ph.D. / post-doc position on sustainability assessment of bio-based materialsThe Group Science, Technology and Society (STS; www.chem.uu.nl/nws) has a vacancy for […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 19 PhD Scholarships in Humanities, Univ of Copenhagen, Denmark 19 PhD Scholarships at the Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagenhttp://www.humanities.ku.dk/research/PhD/Announcements/19facultyscholarshipsaug2010The Graduate School of the […]
- Ajinomoto Indonesia Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, […]
- Re: [beasiswa] [butuh info] Hasil TOEFL iBT Pengalaman saya sih online report tersedia 2 atau 3 minggu setelah test.Sedangkan hardcopy report sampai 1 bulan setelah test.- Andre Tampubolon - Sent from my iPad 2On Feb 11, 2012, at […]
- International Summer School in Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development, Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Germany 2011 Summer School on Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development in Germany Study Subject: Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development ,Engineering, Financing, […]
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]