Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Gerard Connolly Prize at Queensland University of Technology sebagai berikut:
This prize was established to recognise the significant contribution the late Gerard Connolly, a graduate of the Faculty of Law at QUT, made to the community. Gerard studied his LLB at QUT between 1985 and 1988 and completed the Legal Practice Course in 1989. Following his admission as a solicitor, Gerard worked in private practice and then for the Commonwealth Government until his death from cancer, aged 30.
– be an undergraduate or postgraduate law and justice student who was enrolled during the 2011 academic year
– have contributed to the community through volunteer or charitable work such as community legal centres, or organisations such as Queensland Cancer Fund and the Royal Blind Society.
– You have to be a current QUT student to apply for this scholarship
Study Subject(s): Law
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider: Faculty of Law at QUT
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Scholarship Application Deadline: 17 October 2011
Visit Official Website
412 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships for International LLB Students at Cardiff University There are currently around 400 international students enrolled on undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including the Bar Vocational Course and Legal Practice Course, within the […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Swiss German University, Indonesia ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP & FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPThe scholarships are offered for 4 study programs: Information Technology, Accounting, Pharmaceutical Engineering and Biomedical […]
- Queensland Resources Council / Griffith University Education Scholarship The Queensland Resources Council (QRC) offers the QRC/ Griffith University (GU) Education Scholarship to recognise high achieving pre-service teachers undertaking mathematics, science […]
- Kellaway Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK The scholarships support the investigation of competition law enforcement through criminalisation. The successful applicants will study two of the core courses on the LLM Law and […]
- LULAC National Scholarship Fund (LNSF) 2012 Run completely at the local, grassroots level, the LNSF is coordinated nationally by LNESC. We bring together local fund raising efforts with corporate partners to provide over […]
- Research Stipend for Undergraduate Students at Jagiellonian University The applicants must submit the following documents: application including information on cumulative average grade for the studies, grafe for organic chemistry course information on […]
- Brunel Law School International Undergraduate Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Brunel Law School is pleased to announce the international scholarship programme for 2012. The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial support to students who have […]
- GHD Scholarship in Civil Engineering at University of the Sunshine Coast Queensland Two scholarships are on offer with a value of $5000 each. One will be awarded to a student with a Construction Major and the other will be awarded to a student with a major in Water and […]
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for Graduate Students The objective of the Korean Government scholarship program is to provide international students with the opportunities to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in the […]
- 2012 LLM Scholarships for International Students at University of Birmingham An LLM degree is a Taught Masters in Law. The programme takes one year (full-time) or two years (part-time) and involves the study of four specialist modules and a dissertation. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Gerard Connolly Prize at Queensland University of Technology semoga informasi tentang Gerard Connolly Prize at Queensland University of Technology ini bermanfaat.