Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [Germany] 15 PhD Fellowships at Berlin Graduate School of Muslim Cultures and Societies sebagai berikut:
15 PhD Fellowships at the Berlin Graduate School Muslim Cultures and Societies
Location: Arizona, Germany
Fellowship Deadline: 2009-11-30 (in 21 days)
Announcement ID: 171679
Welcome to the Berlin Graduate School Muslim Cultures and Societies, funded by the Excellence Initiative of the German Federal and State Governments and by Freie Universit Berlin.
The Berlin Graduate School Muslim Cultures and Societies investigates the plurality, changeability, and global connectedness of Muslim cultures and societies. The area of study includes Muslim societies in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, as well as Muslim communities in Europe and North America. TheGraduate School examines, in a systematic and comparative way, concepts, practices, and institutions variously understood as Islamic. Special attention is given to relations between Muslims and non-Muslims, as well as forms of inter- and intra-cultural communication.
In close cooperation with its partner institutions in Germany and abroad, the Graduate School offers doctoral candidates a broad educational programme of exceptional quality coupled with intensive mentoring for individual dissertation projects, training that will qualify graduates to hold leading positions in academia, the media, and politics.
The Berlin Graduate School Muslim Cultures and Societies will admit 15 PhD students to its doctoral program to begin October 1, 2010. Ten of these candidates will receive aGraduate School grant; the other candidates will be supported in their quest for funding.
The Graduate School invites applications from candidates whose dissertation project fits one of the Graduate Schools Research Areas. Successful applicants will have a masters degree in one of the disciplines represented at theGraduate School, with a ranking, where applicable, of above average. The language of communication is English.
Admission is for one year, and, contingent upon a positive evaluation after the first year of study, will be extended for another twelve months. Admission and grant can be extended for a total of three years.
Berlin Graduate School Muslim Cultures and Societies
Phone: ++49 (0)30 838 53417
Fax: ++49 (0)30 838 53244
Visit the website at http://www.bgsmcs.fu-berlin.de/en/aktuelles/Call_for_ Application.html
290 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie UniversitÃ¤t Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, Germany PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, GermanyGraduate School of North American Studies invites […]
- PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, Germany Graduate School of North American Studies invites applications for 10 Doctoral GrantsThe Graduate School of the John F. Kennedy-Institute for North American Studies invites applications […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Media Studies MA Scholarship University of Bonn, Germany Media Studies MA ScholarshipUniversity of Bonn, Germanyhttp://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,3764300,00.htmlAnnouncement followsJournalists across the globe can apply for an International […]
- [beasiswa] [info] 5 PhD positions in Leiden (Islamic Studies) ISIS (Interuniversitaire Onderzoeksschool voor Islam Studies/Inter-university School for Islamic Studies) 5 PhD positions*Institution*ISIS (Inter-university School for Islamic Studies) […]
- PhD Positions in Islamic Studies at Inter-University School for Islamic Studies (ISIS), Netherlands ISIS ( Inter-university School for Islamic Studies) is a national research institute for the study of Islam and Muslim societies, in which eight Dutch universities participate. Leiden […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] One postdoc – societal aspects of nano-scale science and engineering The Center for Nanotechnology in Society at Arizona State University (CNS-ASU) seeks to fill one POST-DOCTORAL ASSOCIATE position in the societal aspects of nano-scale science and […]
- Australia-Japan Foundation Grant Program Study Subject:Economics and Trade, Security, Regional and International Relations, Education and Science, Society and Culture Communication, Information and […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Call for Nominations 2012 HM Kingâs and HM Queenâs Scholarships in AIT The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach. […]
- Community College Summit Initiative Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State is pleased to announce the Community College Initiative Program. This new international educational […]
- Masters and PhD Scholarships by Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD), Germany The Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) is a scholarship organization of the German Catholic Church that provides financial and civic educational support for high potential […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Germany] 15 PhD Fellowships at Berlin Graduate School of Muslim Cultures and Societies semoga informasi tentang [Germany] 15 PhD Fellowships at Berlin Graduate School of Muslim Cultures and Societies ini bermanfaat.