Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [Germany] 2 PhD Student Positions in Osteoimmunology at Technische Universität Dresden sebagai berikut:
The Institute of Physiological Chemistry, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, TU Dresden offers within the DFG Schwerpunktprogramm `Osteoimmunology – IMMUNOBONE – A Program to unravel the Mutual Interactions between the Immune System and Bone` (SPP 1468)
2 PhD student positions, available immediately (50% TV-L, E13).
The aim of both PhD projects is to investigate the complex interactions between bone and the immune system focusing on the role of SWAP-70 in the regulatory interplay of cells of the immune system and osteoclasts.
Applicants should hold a degree in biology, biochemistry or an equivalent degree in other life sciences. We are looking for highly motivated candidates with a strong interest in Immunology/Hematology/Bone Biology, who should have good English communication skills. Previous experience in cellular immunology and/or flow cytometry is a plus but not necessity.
Both positions offer an excellent opportunity to obtain expertise in a wide spectrum of cell biology techniques, animal models for human diseases, biochemistry, while working in a stimulating, international environment.
Applications including the names and contact details of two references should be submitted preferably by email with registration number ZIK0910070 until 30th June 2010 to:
Medizinische Fakultät Carl Gustav Carus,
Technische Universität Dresden,
Institut für Physiologische Chemie,
Dr. Annette Garbe,
325 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Neural Stem Cell Biology at University Muenster, Germany The group for Stem Cell Biology & Regeneration at the ZMBE Institute of Cell Biology the Westphalian Wilhelms- University Muenster, Germany has an open Position for a PhD Student. […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- PhD student in the Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences The PhD student will work on the molecular basis of aging in Caenorhabditis elegans. He/she will work under the daily supervision of McGillarvy fellow Dr Yelena Budovskaya who has […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- PhD Scholarships in Space Life Sciences, Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Germany The DLR Institute of Aerospace Medicine in Cologne, Germany, offers in cooperation with several partners an excellent and interdisciplinary training for up to 25 doctoral students from […]
- PhD scholarship in Host-virus Interactions at Technical University of Denmark Brief Description A 3 year PhD position studying host-virus interactions in rainbow trout is available at the National Veterinary Institute, Technical University of Denmark (DTU). The […]
- International PhD Program 2010/2011, Stazione Zoologica ‘Anton Dohrn’ Naples, Italy 9 Ph.D. fellowships are available to carry out interdisciplinary training in Biological Sciences at the Stazione Zoologica ‘Anton Dohrn’ Naples Italy. Applications are invited from […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Germany] 2 PhD Student Positions in Osteoimmunology at Technische Universität Dresden semoga informasi tentang [Germany] 2 PhD Student Positions in Osteoimmunology at Technische Universität Dresden ini bermanfaat.