Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University
The Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group headed by Prof. Thomas Brox has openings for PostDoc and PhD positions in Computer Vision. We are seeking applicants with a strong interest in performing cutting edge research in this very active and exciting research area.
Successful candidates will join a young and dynamic research group pursuing research that has strong impact in the field. The groupâ€™s core research areas are video analysis and learning from video. You will work on recognition, structure-from-motion, or motion segmentation, but especially PostDoc candidates are encouraged to also build upon their previous research experience and may work on related computer vision or machine learning topics of their interest.
The open positions are fully funded with a salary according to TVL13 (approximately 38k-45k Euro or $46k-$54k depending on proficiency). The PhD positions come with direct supervision by the professor and support to enable completion of the thesis within 3 years. Funding for up to 2 more years is available. PostDocs will be mentored to build up their own academic career.
The University of Freiburg is one of the nine top universities in Germany, with the Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group being directly involved in the bioss cluster of excellence. The Department of Computer Science hosts many top scientists, among them renowned experts in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence. Freiburg, the warmest spot in Germany, is located in the very southwest, and is less than 30 minutes away from both France and Switzerland. It is situated at the foot of the Schwarzwald and is close to the Alps with many possibilities for recreational activities.
Ideal candidates should have an excellent degree (M.Sc. or equivalent for the PhD position; PhD for the PostDoc position) in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field. They should have a strong mathematical background, solid programming experience in C++ and ideally Matlab. Above all, they must have a strong motivation, interest for detailed analysis, and a distinct desire to learn. Prior experience in computer vision or machine learning is advantageous and required for the PostDoc position. Fluency in English is required (both written and spoken). Skills in German are not necessary.
The University of Freiburg aims to increase the presence of women amongst its scientists, and qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Physically challenged candidates with similar qualifications will be given special consideration.
If you are interested, please send your complete application until August 15, 2010 by e-mail (see detailed instructions below). If you are a participant of CVPR, please contact Thomas Brox to arrange a personal meeting at the conference.
559 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PostDoc & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at the University of Freiburg, Germany The Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group headed by Prof. Thomas Brox has openings for PostDoc and PhD positions in Computer Vision. We are seeking applicants with a strong […]
- PhD Scholarships, Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Saarland University, Germany High-Profile Research in Computer Science Doctoral Studies at the Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science Last year we celebrated four decades of top-notch computer science, now […]
- [Germany] Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Finance at Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Finance (TV L 13)Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg (Germany)Institut zur Erforschung der Wirtschaftlichen EntwicklungApplication Deadline: July 31, […]
- [beasiswa] (OOT) (JOB) Postdoctoral position in Bioimage Informatics @ A*Star Singapore Title: Postdoctoral position in Bioimage Informatics Postdoctoral research positions are available in the Computer Vision and Pattern Discovery Group, Bioinformatics Institute, […]
- PhD Studentship in Computer Vision and Robotics at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany With 4400 staff members Forschungszentrum Juelich is the largest interdisciplinary research centre in Germany focusing its research in the fields of health, environment and energy, and […]
- PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control PhD or Postdoc research position in the area of machine learning/ neural networks / robot control is open in the MINDS research group. The position is created within the integrated project […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Saarbrücken: Ph.D. Scholarships in Computer Science High-Profile Research in Computer ScienceDoctoral Studies at the SaarbrückenGraduate School of Computer ScienceDear colleagues,Last year we celebrated four decades of top-notch computer […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany PhD projects could be in areas like Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks Organisation of large Dynamic Networks […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- [Germany] PhD Stipend in Machine Learning/Stochastic Systems Modeling at Jacobs University Bremen PhD stipend available in Machine Learning / Stochastic Systems ModelingIn the Machine Learning Group of Herbert Jaeger at Jacobs University Bremen, funding is available for a 3-year PhD […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University semoga informasi tentang [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University ini bermanfaat.