Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Loughborough University Development Trust (LUDT) Scholarships 2011, UK sebagai berikut:
Distance learning bursaries are available for new self-financing students resident in certain countries including many developing countries and low income group countries, to undertake a Postgraduate Certificate by distance learning.
These distance learning bursaries are available thanks to the Loughborough University Development Trust, which raises funds from former students and other friends of the University, and from generous grants from the Thriplow Trust and the Waterloo Foundation. A LUDT Scholarship subsidises study of up to four distance learning modules (which form a Postgraduate Certificate, but which could later contribute to an MSc if you can find the full fees for five more modules). The subsidy is such that scholars pay only £300 per module for the four subsidised modules.
For entry in January 2011 there are fifteen scholarships available for new self-financing students resident in certain countries to undertake a Postgraduate Certificate by distance learning. There are three Certificate programmes for which the scholarship can be awarded: Water and Waste Engineering (WWE), Water and Environmental Management (WEM) and Infrastructure in Emergencies (IIE) – click the links for more details.
Certificate programmes consist of four modules. The current module fee is £1025 and the scholarship will be to the value of £725 per module, £2900 in total. Students will need to fund the balance of £300 per module, £1200 in total. This will be paid in instalments of £300, each payment being made before the relevant module starts.
Applicants must already have accepted an unconditional offer of a place on one of the three Postgraduate Certificate Programmes. Click here for further details and application form.
The deadline for applications is Friday 29 October 2010.
Further scholarship details and application:
283 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- LLM Excellence Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK The University of Exeter Law School is delighted to offer a number of scholarships each worth £5,000 for students enrolling on the LLM in the 2016/17 cycle.
The LLM offers great […]
- [UK] Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships for International Students Newcastle University and INTO Newcastle University invites applications for the Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships. The scholarships have been created to assist international […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Bangor University, UK Guaranteed scholarships are available for outstanding International students applying for postgraduate study… Successful applicants who have been offered a place to study at Bangor […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK The Wolfson Foundation seeks to support excellence and has provided longstanding support for higher education and the humanities. The Foundation has been concerned about the funding […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK There are up to 15 scholarships available to prospective international students studying for a full-time taught Masters programme. The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Graduate School Scholarships How many scholarships are there?There are 10 scholarships. At least two are reserved for MRes candidates Who are the […]
- [beasiswa] (info) PhD Positions in Biogeochemistry and Ecohydrology (Univ of Waterloo) http://www.earthworks-jobs.com/geoscience/waterloo12042.html PhD Positions in Biogeochemistry and EcohydrologyThe ecohydrology group at the University of Waterloo focuses on […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that […]
- TU Delft MSc Research Scholarships in Applied Mathematics Delft University of Technology. EWI-R&EMS ScholarshipExcellent students accepted to the MSc programma in Applied Mathematics with a research interest in Risk & Environmental Modeling […]
- The Master of Lifelong Learning Scholarships for Non-EU Third World Countries Students Lifelong Learning has become a fundamental goal of recent education policies, often advocated as a way to achieve socioeconomic development and as a tool for promoting the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Loughborough University Development Trust (LUDT) Scholarships 2011, UK semoga informasi tentang Loughborough University Development Trust (LUDT) Scholarships 2011, UK ini bermanfaat.