Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center sebagai berikut:
Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability of cells to appropriately sense, process and utilize mechanical energy and signals is essential for the normal function of the entire organism. A number of severe disease, such as Cancer and Progeria, is known to be related to altered mechanical properties of the cellular matter. To reveal the mechanisms behind the observed mechanobiological phenomena, we develop novel approaches to quantitative analysis of cellular mechanics using a 3D image- and model-based framework.
Within the scope of the ongoing multidisciplinary project, the relationship between genotype and mechanical phenotype of the cell will be systematically investigated by means of the high-throughput screening of mechanical properties of RNAi-knockdowns. Successful candidate will be given the opportunity to carry out a state-of-the-art research work on an emerging, high-impact area of science between molecular biology, bioinformatics and biophysics. Work will be carried out in the division of Prof. Roland Eils within BioQuant, the Center for “Quantitative Analysis of Molecular and Cellular Biosystems” at Heidelberg University.
We are looking for highly motivated students with the educational background in biological, bioengineering or related areas of science. Previous experience in experimental cell biology, microscopy and computational data analysis is an advantage.
Applications including a cover letter, CV and references (if available) should be submitted as one single PDF.
Application deadline: December 31, 2011
For more information, please visit official website.
390 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry at Lunds University, Sweden Post graduate Scholarship in Biochemistry for MSc Students in biochemistry or biomedicine or corresponding educationJob description: Studies on molecular level of structure, function and […]
- [Belgium] PhD Position in Cellular Imaging at University of Antwerpen PhD position for 1 + 3 yrs focusing on Cellular ImagingBIO IMAGING LAB, a small animal imaging group focusing on MRI and BLI with the following instruments:Magnetic Resonance Imaging:7T […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany The Georg-Speyer-Haus in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is an academic research institute of great tradition in biomedical sciences. The institute maintains the status of an independent […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- International Graduate Program for Advanced Science, Tohoku University, Japan International Graduate Program for Advanced Science 2012 GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE, TOHOKU UNIVERSITY Tohoku University was founded in 1907 and is one of the oldest Universities of […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] A doctoral student with doctoral grant in bacteria and cancer Karolinska Institutethas a vacancy forA doctoral student with doctoral grant in bacteria and cancerDepartmentDepartment of Cell and Molecular BiologyDescription of research group and […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics Hasselt University, in collaboration with the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI, Belgium), announces the following position (m/f): Researcher doctoral student in […]
- Research Fellow at Queen`s University Belfast OverviewQueen`s University BelfastResearch FellowBT7 1NNRef: 11/101675School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology.Available […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center semoga informasi tentang Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center ini bermanfaat.