Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Early Childhood Education and Care, Erasmus Mundus, Europe sebagai berikut:
IMEC Erasmus Mundus is a two-year international Master Programme (120 ECTS) in Early Childhood Education and Care. All students will follow a given structure, spending at least one semester at all three partner institutions.
IMEC is offered in cooperation between Oslo University College (Norway), University of Malta (Malta), and Dublin Institute of Technology (Ireland).
1. To integrate research, professional development and policy at an advanced level within the field of early childhood education and care.
2. To gain knowledge of the tension between general policy targets, the increasing diversity of family structures and the need to strengthen children`s right as citizens.
3. To bridge the gap between quality provision and the lack of higher education and research within the field of early childhood education and care.
4. To explore the increasing pressure on early education and care systems arising from socio-economic and socio-cultural transformations, to focus not only on educational institutions but on children`s early learning in a broad variety of formal and informal learning contexts.
5. To foster critical awareness of cultural and individual diversity from a political and professional perspective.
The students will acquire a joint Master Degree (120 ECTS), recognized by the Consortium partners.
All applicants can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
For the year 2010-2012, there are 10 scholarships available for third country students, 8 scholarships for students from the EU/EEA-EFTA states and 2 scholarships for students from the area of Western Balkans and Turkey.
It is not possible to apply for a scholarship without a place on IMEC. Once you have been accepted to as a student on IMEC, the IMEC consortia will apply for a scholarship on your behalf.
Definition of eligible third-country applicants:
Citizens coming from all countries other than:
a) The 27 EU Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The UK)
b) The EEA-EFTA states (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway)
c) The candidate countries for accession to the EU (presently Croatia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, and Turkey)
Applicants cannot have been residents of, or carried out their main activities (studies, work, etc.) in, any of the above countries for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years.
Application deadline for none-EU applicants: 1st November 2010
Application deadline for EU applicants: 15th December 2010
More information visit: http://www.imec.hio.no/
353 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarships in Early Childhood Education and Care (IMEC) 2011 Erasmus Mundus: International Master in Early Childhood Education and Care (IMEC) for International Students International Master in Early Childhood Education and Care (IMEC) is a […]
- Master Scholarships in Early Childhood Education and Care at IMEC Erasmus Mundus International Master in Early Childhood Education and Care (IMEC) is a two-year international Master Programme (120 ECTS) in Early Childhood Education and Care. All students will follow […]
- International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning (DILL), Europe Digital Library Learning is a two-year Master Programme for information professionals who intend to work in the complex world of digital libraries. DILL is offered in cooperation between […]
- Oslo Peace Scholarship 2010 for Master in Peace and Conflict Studies Oslo Peace Scholarship 2010 for Master in Peace and Conflict StudiesThe International Peace Research Institute, Oslo and The Australian National University`s Department of International […]
- Master of International Affairs in Peace and Conflict Studies Scholarships 2011 The Graduate Studies in International Affairs (GSIA) program in the Australian National University College of Asia and the Pacific, in partnership with the International Peace Research […]
- 2011 Merit-Based Scholarship from The Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation Announcing $30,000 Scholarships for College Students Who Want to Make a Difference Deadline for receipt of nominations: February 1, 2011.ABOUT US: THE TRUMAN FOUNDATIONThe Harry S. Truman […]
- Master Scholarships in Compter Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE) 2011 The Erasmus Mundus programme “Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering” (COSSE) is a joint initiative of four European universities:KTH Royal Institute of Technology, […]
- Government Scholarship ”Nanjing University Master and PhD Program” for International Students Chinese Government Scholarship is a scholarship set up by the Chinese government to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research in […]
- Transcultural European Outdoor Studies (TEOS) at Erasmus Mundus The two-year degree programme of a Master in Transcultural European Outdoor Studies (TEOS) offered by the Philipps-Universität Marburg (Germany, coordinator), the University of Cumbria […]
- Re: [beasiswa] [BUTUH INFO] beasiswa master di bidang education atau teaching Dear Veni,kalau tertarik ke Eropa, bisa coba program "International Master in Early Childhood Education and Care (IMEC) - Erasmus Mundus"http://www.imec.hio.no/Semoga […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Early Childhood Education and Care, Erasmus Mundus, Europe semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Early Childhood Education and Care, Erasmus Mundus, Europe ini bermanfaat.