Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Master Scholarships on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology sebagai berikut:
The European Master Scholarship on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a graduate university program, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus Programme which provides a Postgraduated Diploma.
The Master requires a university undergraduate degree in Psychology. The objective is to contribute to the qualification of professionals and researchers in the discipline of Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology emphasizing a European approach and perspective. The Master implements the main guidelines developed by the Euro-Psych model for the European Diploma of Psychology (EDP) supported by the European Federation of Psychology Association (EFPA). It also follows the Reference Model and Minimal Standards of the European Curriculum in WOP Psychology established by the European Network of Work and Organizational Psychology Professors (ENOP).
The duration of the Programme is two full-time years, with a total workload of 120 ECTS credits (60 per year). The languages of instruction and examination can be any of the following languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
Five European universities are involved: Universitat de València (Spain) as the coordinating institution, Universitat de Barcelona (Spain), Université René Descartes Paris 5 (France), Alma Mater Studiorum-Università di Bologna (Italy), and Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal) and two Non-European universities are also involved: Universidade de Brasília (Brazil) and University of Guelph (Canada).
Application Deadline: 15th January 2011
Web Link http://www.uv.es/~erasmuswop/deadline_application.htm
365 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships 2011 on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) The European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a postgraduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Neuroscience A European Master in Neuroscience: Advanced Courses and Research Training Neurasmus is a 2-year (120 ECTS) full-time Neuroscience study programme taught in English, with a strong […]
- [Europe] Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale Facilities Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale FacilitiesOverviewThe duration of the Mamaself Masters course is two years (120 ECTS credits). The academic […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship: European Master in Sustainable Regional Health System 2011 The European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems is a two years long interdisciplinary programme of 120 ECTS that aims to give vision, knowledge and tools to develop and manage […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- Master Scholarship Position in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (ALGANT) The ALGANT Master course is open to all interested students in Europe and elsewhere. The European Union supports the course by financing about a ten scholarships for students outside […]
- Master Scholarship in Optics in Science & Technology at Institut D’Optique Graduate School, France Students enrolled in the two-year programme will study in two different countries of their choice, spending one year in each and offering the opportunity to acquire 60 European Credit […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy The Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP) is a 2-year-long international Masters course funded by the European Commission. The European Commission`s Erasmus […]
- JEMES: Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships Programme in Environmental Studies A Programme of proven Excellence A two-year fulltime (120 ECTS) European Master Programme for degree-holders in Environmental Studies and related areas.A Joint program of four top nocth […]
- Master Scholaship in Physics at Blaise Pascal University, France Blaise Pascal University is opening the second year of its Master of Physics of Nanostructures to scientifically confirmed foreign students. Advanced theoretical courses includes: […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarships on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarships on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology ini bermanfaat.