Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [Netherland & Australia] Joint PhD opportunities at TU Eindhoven and Macquarie University sebagai berikut:
Joint PhD Opportunities
Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands & Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
Research topic: Context-Aware Ultra-Low Power Wireless Body Area Network Research for Health Monitoring
The project will be conducted at Wireless Networking and Communications Laboratory, Department of Physics and Engineering, Macquarie University, Australia and Designed Intelligence Group, Department of Industrial Design, Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands.
Supervisors for the PhD student will be Prof. Eryk Dutkiewicz from Macquarie University, Assis/Prof. Dr. Wei Chen, and Prof. dr. ir. Loe Feijs from Eindhoven University of Technology.
Interested applicants can apply for admission to either Macquarie University or Eindhoven University of Technology as the primary home institution. The two universities will then prepare a joint PhD supervision agreement for the successful applicant, enabling the applicant to enrol and carry out the research simultaneously at both institutions.
The applicant will be expected to spend approximately half of the PhD study period at each university. Each university will carry out the PhD thesis examination according to its own examination processes. Upon successful completion of the research program, the applicant will receive two separate PhD degree certificates – one from each university. For funding support opportunities please contact the home university of your choice.
Prof. Eryk Dutkiewicz,
Assis/Prof. Dr Wei Chen,
349 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD in Philosophy and Ethics of Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology The Section of Philosophy and Ethics of Technology of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences at Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for a PhD in […]
- 32 PhD Fellowships from FBK at University of Trento Project Specific Grants - Fondazione Bruno Kessler 2011FBK, in partnership with the University of Trento, is offering the following project specific grants for research activities to be […]
- Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun UniversityOverviewThe Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for skillful, hard working and creative candidates […]
- PhD Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia DIKTI-UTS Doctoral Degree Scholarships are the outcome of a collaboration betweenIndonesia’s Ministry of National Education Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi (DIKTI) and […]
- PhD Studentship in Robotics at University of Ulster, UK Applications are invited for a PhD studentship on the study and development of a robot operating in a smart home. This project is part of a wider programme to develop intelligent […]
- PhD Position in Computer Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down to […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
- [beasiswa] [info] University of Surrey – PhD Studentship in Antennas Design PhD Studentship
Design and measurement methodologies of millimetre-wave smart antennas
University of Surrey
Applications are invited for a funded three-year PhD studentship
starting on 1 […]
- RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
- PhD Positions in Computer Science at Dalian University of Technology, China The Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Research Group at School of Software, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) conducts interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in the broad […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Netherland & Australia] Joint PhD opportunities at TU Eindhoven and Macquarie University semoga informasi tentang [Netherland & Australia] Joint PhD opportunities at TU Eindhoven and Macquarie University ini bermanfaat.