Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University sebagai berikut:
The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt University seeks a (m/f) PhD student Inorganic and physical chemistry.IMO is the Institute for Materials Research of Hasselt University, located at the university campus in Diepenbeek (Province of Limburg, Flanders, Belgium). There are about 110 people working at IMO-IMOMEC. About 50 students are preparing their PhD, The team is strongly interdisciplinary (chemists, physicists, engineers, biomedical researchers,…). About 70 % of the research funding at IMO-IMOMEC comes from applied research projects, mainly in collaboration with industrial partners, and 30 % from funding for fundamental research by the Flemish government and the university. The topic of the PhD project is situated in the study of highly advanced nanostructured inorganic materials with applications in energy generation (e.g. photovoltaics) and energy storage (e.g. batteries).
These materials are synthesized by menas of wet chemical methods (sol-gel, hydrothermal precipitation, …). All projects have a strong interdisciplinary component (chemistry, materials science) whereby there is collaboration with other universities and research centres such as IMEC. According to the interest of the candidate, the emphasis of the work can be on synthesis or on characterization of the developed precursors and end materials by means of e.g. UV-micro-Raman spectrometry or other advanced techniques such as EXAFS. Also didactical tasks such as assistance in laboratory or theoretical exercises and/or internships will be part of the assignment.
- The candidate needs to be motivated to assist in didactical tasks of the department of chemistry;
- The candidate is a motivated and independant researcher with good communication skills;
- Can work well in team;
- Good knowledge of English;
- The candidate is supposed to perform research in the field of advanced inorganic Nanomaterials by means of wet chemical synthesis and/or advanced characterisation techniques such as UV-micro-Raman spectrometry or EXAFS;
- A solid background in inorganic and physical chemistry, materials science and in high technological materials is highly recommended.
Candidates have a master diploma (or equivalent) in chemistry, biochemistry, physics, engineering or materials science. Employment: Appointment for a period of 2 x 2 years (with evaluation after 2 years).
How to apply?
Applicants must use the official application forms which can be downloaded here at official website. Application by e-mail will only be taken into consideration when sent to the following address: email@example.com.
Please add a copy of your diploma, a list of courses and your results per course.
Deadline: 1 November 2011
The Official Website
384 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics Hasselt University, in collaboration with the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI, Belgium), announces the following position (m/f): Researcher doctoral student in […]
- [Belgium] 2 PhD Scholarship in Computer Science – Intelligent Environments at Hasselt University Vacature 090/32/089-90e/INFCall for candidates (m/f) for fulltime PhD positions at the Expertise Centre for Digital Media (EDM), ICT research institute of Hasselt University in Belgium, in […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
- PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt The research department Organic and Bio-Polymer Chemistry (IMOOBPC) of Hasselt University offers the following mandate (m/f):PhD Student in Polymer Chemistry (2x2 years)(mandate […]
- PhD student position at Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research OverviewThe Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ is a research institution within the Helmholtz Association. It provides scientific contributions to the safeguarding of the […]
- Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech Postdoctoral Position Proposal for 2011Topic : Hydrogen adsorption in porous materials. The Department of Process Engineering at ENSTA is involved in the determination of the ad-sorption […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- PhD Research Scholarship, Quantifying Uranium Minerals, RMIT University, Australia Proposed PhD project: Development of new methodologies for quantifying uranium minerals in complex uranium bearing ores The chemistry involved in extracting uranium from uranium bearing […]
- University of Copenhagen 2011 PhD Scholarships at Faculty of Life Sciences Faculty of Life Sciences at University of Copenhagen is offering a number of PhD scholarships commencing between 1 January 2011 and 1 March 2011. The application deadline is 12 November […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University semoga informasi tentang PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University ini bermanfaat.