Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang PhD Position in Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Colloidal Transport at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and Eindhoven Univ sebagai berikut:
PhD Position in Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Colloidal Transport
A PhD vacancy in Applied Mathematics will be hosted by the Chair for Applied Mathematics 1, Department of Mathematics, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany, (first 2 years) and by CASA – Center for Analysis, Scientific computing and Applications, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands, (last year). The position is funded by the Initial Training Network FIRST (Fronts and Interfaces in Science and Technology) of the EU.
The work will focus on the modeling, simulation and analysis of colloid transport in porous media. The accurate description of such processes in the context of advection-diffusion-reaction equations is not only of great impact since the microstructure of the porous medium depends on the attachment of flocculated particle clusters, but also because contaminant transport is dictated by colloidal particles.
In the project a mathematical model should be set up rigorously which describes the above mentioned phenomena. We expect multiscale problems to emerge possibly connecting continuum and discrete scales. Special attention should also be paid to the numerical realization within the framework of an existing software.
Required Education Level
Degree Master Degree or equivalent
Degree Field Mathematics
Language Level Good
As a PhD Student, you are expected to:
– perform scientific research;
– present results on international conferences;
– publish results in scientific journals;
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong affinity for at least one of the following fields:
1. analysis of PDEs
2. numerics of PDEs
3. mathematical modelling
Salary and mobility allowance are at the standard rate for Early Stage Researchers in ITN networks of the EU. This means a living allowance of ca. 34.500 € per year and a mobility allowance of 500 € (or 800 € under family obligations) per month. In addition, there is an annual personal travel allowance dependent on the distance from the country of origin, and ESRs employed for at least 12 months are entitled to a single 2000 Euro Career Exploratory Allowance payment. Substantial funding is provided for participation in conferences and other research and training activities.
Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
Prof. Peter Knabner, Department of Mathematics
91058 – Erlangen
356 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany OverviewThe Research Training Group 1023 „Identification in Mathematical Models: Synergy of Stochastic and Numerical Methods“ at the University of Göttingen invites applications for an […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- [Germany] PhD Stipend in Machine Learning/Stochastic Systems Modeling at Jacobs University Bremen PhD stipend available in Machine Learning / Stochastic Systems ModelingIn the Machine Learning Group of Herbert Jaeger at Jacobs University Bremen, funding is available for a 3-year PhD […]
- Research fellow (PhD candidate) in applied and computational mathematics at Department of Mathematics at University of Bergen The Department of Mathematics has a vacancy for a research fellow in applied and computational mathematics for a period of 4 years from August 2011. The PhD position is within the […]
- PhD Student in Mathematics, University of Luxembourg The University of Luxembourg has the following vacancy in the Mathematics Research Unit of the Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication.One assistant position (PhD-student) in […]
- PhD in Computational Logic and Natural Reasoning, Tilburg University, Netherlands The Tilburg Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science (TiLPS) invites applications for a PhD position in natural logic and natural reasoning. The title of the PhD project is “A […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
- 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems OverviewThe aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying […]
- [Singapore] NTU Scholarship 2011 in Brain Disorders Imaging Scholarships in Nanyang Technology University. Training internhsip, Graduate mastern and PhD, Postdoctoral. Available area for biological/biomedical/signal processing / mathematical […]
- PhD Scholarships at Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in BarcelonaThe IN3 invites applications for its Interdisciplinary English-speaking PhD programme in the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position in Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Colloidal Transport at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and Eindhoven Univ semoga informasi tentang PhD Position in Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Colloidal Transport at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and Eindhoven Univ ini bermanfaat.