Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang PhD Position on The Genomics of Vertebrate Evolution at Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre, Germany sebagai berikut:
The Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre (BiK-F) has been founded by the Senckenberg Gesellschaft fuer Naturforschung, the Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main, and additional partners. It is funded by the Federal State of Hesse through its Initiative for the Development of Scientific and Economic Excellence (LOEWE). The mission of the Centre is to carry out internationally outstanding research on the interactions of biodiversity and climate change at the organism level. The Project Area D Laboratory centre invites applications for the position of a
PhD position “The Genomics of Vertebrate Evolution”
Project D1.2 [Ref. #D15]
TV-H E 13 (50%)
The successful applicant will use bioinformatical methods for data mining of genome and transcriptome sequences for studying vertebrate evolution. The aim is to identify candidate genes that have been under selection during major past environmental changes. The candidate must hold a master or equivalent in bioinformatics, biology, genetics or a similar field of study.
The applicant should have some background and strong interest in bioinformatics, population genetics and/or molecular phylogenetics. Programming (PERL, PYTHON or related) and some molecular biology skills are essential assets for the position. Good written and oral communication skills in English and the willingness to learn some German are required.
Salary and benefits are according to a public service position in Germany (TV-H E 13, 50%). The Research Centre BiK-F advocates gender equality. Women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply. Equally qualified severely handicapped applicants will be given preference. The contract shall start as soon as possible and will be restricted to three years. The duty station will be Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The employer is the Senckenberg Gesellschaft fuer Naturforschung.
Please send your application by e-mail attachment, mentioning the reference of this position (#D15) and including a letter outlining your suitability for the post, a detailed CV, contact details of 2 referees and an electronic copy of your diploma-thesis and/or other exams before
September 14th to:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. V. Mosbrugger, Scientific Coordinator Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre, Senckenberganlage 25, D-60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
E-mail to Service and Finances:
For scientific enquiries contact Prof. Dr. Axel Janke (email@example.com).
Application Deadline : 14 September 2010
232 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Post-Doctoral Position in Computational Biology, Norway A three year full-time position as Service Scientist/Post Doctoral is available at Uni Research AS, within the Computational Biology Unit (CBU) of the Uni BCCS department.The position is […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 24 PhD positions in Biotechnology at CLIB, Germany New application call opens 26 April:http://www.graduatecluster.netWe invite your applications now for a projected starting date on 01 October 2010. The deadline for applications is 06 June […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD Scholarship Phylogeography, Extinctions and Global Climate Change PhD Scholarship Phylogeography, Extinctions and Global Climate ChangeApplications are invited for a PhD scholarship at the Center for Macroecology, Evolution and Climate, Department of […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Postdoc at the Bioinformatics Research Centre University Of Aarhus Postdoc at the Bioinformatics Research CentreUniversity Of AarhusA postdoc position is available immediately or from as soon as possible.The ideal candidate has a background in […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO]PhD position:Genome evolution,speciation and molecular populationGenome.. FYI : PhD position bidang Comparative Genomics, New Zealand. afiahttp://af1a.web.ugm.ac.id PhD position: Genome evolution, speciation and molecular populationGenome evolution, speciation […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] Open 35 researchers at Fraunhofer Institute for SIT, Germany https://jobs.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/68324/Description?lang=ger&cd=fhgAusgabedatum: 13.01.2011 Kennziffer: SIT-2011-3 The Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology (SIT) is […]
- Phd Scholarships at CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology The CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology offers 6 PhD scholarships starting in the autumn 2011 semester. This is a structured doctoral programme of Bielefeld University, the TU […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentship in Applied Statistics or Bioinformatics Project Title: Development of statistical tools for the integration of multiple high-throughput biological data setsThe Queensland Facility for Advanced Bioinformatics (QFAB, University […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD project in Statistics & NGS – Lyon, France Project yg menarik :Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technologies are profoundly impacting many domains of biomedical research, ranging from basic biology to translational research […]
- [beasiswa] [info] PhD studentships in the Medical Genomics & Systems Biology (MGSB) University of Melbourne ==============================PhD scholarship opportunities==============================Multiple PhD studentships are available in the Medical Genomics & Systems Biology (MGSB) Group […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position on The Genomics of Vertebrate Evolution at Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre, Germany semoga informasi tentang PhD Position on The Genomics of Vertebrate Evolution at Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre, Germany ini bermanfaat.