Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang PhD Studentship for Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding at DTU sebagai berikut:
The project’s main task is to develop one or several advanced tooling process chains to realize injection moulding tools with micro and/or nano structures in combination with induction heating. The project will comprise numerical and experimental activities related to tool realization, tool wear, replication quality and cycle times. The project will be carried out in close collaboration with the other partners in the project.
-M.Sc. in mechanical engineering
-Experience with injection moulding of micro and/or nanostructures as well as tooling processes
-Good knowledge of numerical modelling of injection moulding as well as design of experiments
-Ability to work independently, to plan and carry out complicated tasks, and to be a part of a large, dynamical group -Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Study Subject(s):Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding
Course Level PhD
Scholarship Provider: Denmark Technical university
324 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark A 3-year PhD scholarship is open within the European FP7 project “Biomedical engineering for cancer and brain diseases diagnostics and therapy development EngCaBra”. DTU Nanotech is […]
- PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Community Tagging In engineering projects, like building a highway, several interest groups must be involved and the aim is to achieve a good consensus between the varies interest groups and get a […]
- 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems OverviewThe aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying […]
- Senior Researcher in Life-cycle-Assessment (LCA) of Waste Management at Technical University of Denmark DTU Environment would like to hire a senior researcher in the field of life cycle assessment of waste management. The duties of the position, among others, to develop a second […]
- ICGEE PhD Scholarships Call for Applications We are currently inviting applications for funded Ph.D. positions within the ICGEE programme. Your application must be linked to one of the Irish academic institutions within the ICGEE […]
- PhD Scholarships at DTU Nanotech A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. The subject of the PhD project must be […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World EconomyPhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World Econo As a PhD student you will participate in the project Agency, Gender, and Economic Development in the World Economy 1850-2000. This project explores how ‘agency’, conceptualized as the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship for Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding at DTU semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship for Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding at DTU ini bermanfaat.