Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech sebagai berikut:
Postdoctoral Position Proposal for 2011
Topic : Hydrogen adsorption in porous materials.
The Department of Process Engineering at ENSTA is involved in the determination of the ad-sorption properties of Covalent Organic Framework materials which could be used for hydrogen storage. The main’s goal project is a development of a new media for hydrogen storage and the research associated will have an important experimental side. The first part of the work consists of the synthesis and the characterization of the materials and the second part concerns the study of the hydrogen adsorption capacity of the synthetized porous solids. The measurements of the adsorption properties will be performed at low pressures using volumetric methods and at high pressures using thermogravimetric technique (magnetic suspension microbalance).
Candidates must have a Ph.D in physical chemistry, physics or chemical engineering. Knowledge of phase equilibria thermodynamics is required and good notions in adsorption and computing (such as Linux OS, C or Fortran programming) will be very appreciated. The candidate must have a good experience of experimental work, especially with high pressure gases and preferably on hydrogen. He (she) must be autonome, fast and have very good skills in written and spoken English. He (she) should also be able of collaborating with other young researchers and students.
Location : Ecole Nationale Sup´erieure de Techniques Avanc´ees (ENSTA ParisTech), Unit´e Chi-mie et Proc´ed´es, 32 Boulevard Victor, 75739 Paris, France. The ENSTA ParisTech engineering school occupies a privileged place in the French educational system, and is part of the small core of most famous engineering schools of France.
Duration : This is a one-year contract, renewable for a total period of two years.
Salary : 2000 euros per month (taxes removed)
Contact : Send a detailed CV of several pages, with a description of the research topics, publi-cations, conferences, several references, and a cover letter to :
Dr Johnny Deschamps,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +33.(0)220.127.116.11.27
405 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Analysis of Seed Processing by Distinct Element Method at University of Leeds The award of a PhD studentship by Syngenta Ltd has provided an opportunity for an exciting PhD research programme on seed processing at the Institute of Particle Science and Engineering, […]
- Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Synthetic Organic Chemistry We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship, Dendrimer Synthesis, Monash University, Australia We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is fully […]
- Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Organic Chemistry We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is […]
- PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt The research department Organic and Bio-Polymer Chemistry (IMOOBPC) of Hasselt University offers the following mandate (m/f):PhD Student in Polymer Chemistry (2x2 years)(mandate […]
- [Poland] MSc Student in `Coherently Prepared Media – Novel Properties and Applications` at Jagiellonian University Stipend offer nr 4/Team/10Position: MSc student in for Quantum-state engineering in `Coherently Prepared Media – Novel Properties and Applications` projectNumber of stipends: 1Institution: […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Scholarship in Physical Chemistry and Spectroscopy A 3-year PhD scholarship in physical chemistry and spectroscopy is available at the Department of Chemistry under the supervision of Assistant Professor René Wugt Larsen.Project […]
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
- PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of Oxford PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of OxfordResearch Studentship in Nanoparticle Drug DeliveryUniversity of Oxford - Department of Engineering ScienceBrief DescriptionA […]
- PhD fellowship in Legume chemistry and the specificity of pea aphid host races, Chemical Ecology at IMPRS Project 6: Legume chemistry and the specificity of pea aphid host racesSupervisors: Prof. Jonathan Gershenzon, Dr. Grit KunertThe pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum (Harris), is actually a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech semoga informasi tentang Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech ini bermanfaat.