Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, USA sebagai berikut:
The UCLA Department of mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who has an exceptional background and promise in mathematics. The scholarship covers tuition, fees as well as room and board. It is anticipated that one new scholarship be awarded every year, starting in Fall 2010.
The award is renewable for four years, subject to the following requirements:
- Maintain satisfactory and timely academic progress towards their degree and remain in good academic standing.
- Maintain at least a 3.5 GPA in mathematics courses
- Declare a mathematics major upon admission and remain in the major
- Pass the basic exam by the end of their third year of studies
- To continue their scholarship for the fourth year, the applicants must apply and be accepted into the Departmental Scholars Program, which leads to a simultaneous Bachelors (BS) and Masters (MA) degrees.
Scholarship recipients follow a specialized advanced program of studies, including individual study with UCLA Mathematics professors.
Eligibility Requirements and application process.
- 12th grader (or equivalent) applying to UCLA for admission for the Fall quarter.
- Outstanding academic record and standardized test scores.
- Evidence of exceptional background and promise in mathematics. Such evidence includes placing in the top 25% in the U.S.A. Mathematics Olympiad (USAMO) or comparable (International Mathematics Olympiad level) performance on a similar national competition.
- Strong preference will be given to International Mathematics Olympiad medalists.
- Applicant must also submit the official UCLA admissions application by its deadline (this year, November 30th).
- To apply, please fill out the Meric Scholarship application on Mathprograms.org by November 30, 2010. The direct link is: http://www.mathprograms.org/db/programs/36
269 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into […]
- ESCP Europe Master In European Business (MEB) Scholarships 2011-2012 ESCP Europe values high quality education and we are dedicated to helping our students finance their studies in order to achieve their goals.The Master in European Business programme […]
- Computer Science STEM Scholarship 2011 at Franklin University, USA The Computer Science STEM Scholarship (CSS)A competitive scholarship program for undergraduate students majoring in Computer Science. The award is for $1000 per trimester in tuition to […]
- Tilburg University Scholarship for Academic Excellence, Netherlands For the academic year 2013-2014 Tilburg University has 40 scholarships available for excellent international students who are admitted to a Master’s program at Tilburg University (MA, MSc […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
- PhD and Masters scholarships in Mathematical Science at University of Mexico (UNAM) A number of fully funded PhD and Masters scholarships are available within the Joint Postgraduate Program in Mathematical Science of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), […]
- [beasiswa] [INFO] 40 Master Scholarships at Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi Scholarship for International Students - Graduatefor the AY 2012-2013For International students enrolling in the first year of a Master of Science program at BocconiBocconi […]
- TU Delft MSc Research Scholarships in Applied Mathematics Delft University of Technology. EWI-R&EMS ScholarshipExcellent students accepted to the MSc programma in Applied Mathematics with a research interest in Risk & Environmental Modeling […]
- Fellowships for Master`s and PhD Students at Central European University (CEU), Hungary OverviewLocated in one of Europe`s most elegant capital cities, Budapest, accredited in both the USA and Europe, Central European University (CEU) offers a uniquely international […]
- The Department of Mathematics at Tennessee Technological University The Department of Mathematics at Tennessee Technological University offers scholarships and awards for students and graduate students. Additional scholarships for incoming students […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, USA semoga informasi tentang UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, USA ini bermanfaat.